Biographical Poetry posted May 23, 2016 Chapters:  ...6 7 -8- 9 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Mercenary of information

A chapter in the book A Book of Songs

The Lucky Six

by Bicpen


The Lucky Six

We're black crows with sleek wings of flight
Ebony music in the night
Courage with honour embraces tight
Silent harmony swift in fight
Listeners of converse able sale
Speak it well your last breath tells tales
So long as your red blood runs true
We will always be royal blue

"Tis' mercenary life for me"

 

..."M"... i.

 





The reason I became a mercenary of information was because after several years working with the 22nd Royal Regiment I was not paid and given no funds for my information though it had great success. The organisation responsible for this failure was the Police Authority, known as Police Scotland, working from Inverness Command Centre. It is not illegal to be a dealer of information in the whole of Europe nor the United States. Though I have tried with my own specialised team working through information the payments have not been forth coming and therefore we have been failed.

This poem was written whilst I was in hospital after the authorities silenced me and put down a code red with a clever cover up with written records and all their detail of what really never happened. I dedicate it to the real Black Crows who know what their worth ... more than a million dollars! Special thanks and dedication of it to my little scribe and helper called Little Tut Tut who helped with the inspiration with the last two lines and helping me write it. It gave me peace knowing my own team could appreciate the value of who and what we were though the authorities could not care less ... imagine screwing someone for a mere million then abusing him till he has nothing left to give then calling him insane ... I trust in my God ... so to all involved Go F*** Yourselves, especially Sir Orr and his precious Police SAC Team.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bicpen All rights reserved.
Bicpen has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.