Spiritual Non-Fiction posted April 25, 2016 Chapters:  ...17 18 -19- 20... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
I wrote this for our church news letter years ago.

A chapter in the book Spiritual Work

Freedom from Fear

by Teri7

First of all we might ask the question - just what are we afraid of? The definition of fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by expectation or awareness of danger. So with that said, it gives us a lot of things, we as human beings, are fearful of.

Just take a look around you. There is always something new in the news about wars, terrorism, crime and just the fears brought on by day to day living. If you have children in school you may fear for their safety. If satan has you bound up in fear let me tell you, God has given us freedom from fear if only we obey him and trust him.

The word freedom, in the dictionary, means set free. Which means you are no longer bound by fear. In other words set free from fear by God's promises and your trust in Him. We as Christians are not to fear man. When we are covered by the precious blood of Jesus we don't have to walk in fear and dread. God's word is awesome.

In Psalms 27:3 it says "Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this I will be confident." This verse alone is enough to put much needed peace and joy in our hearts that it should free us from fear.

In Psalms 56:4 it says, "In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." This verse states what we as Christians should be doing anyway and that is trusting God. God is our whole source of everything.









Thank you Angelheart for the great artwork. By the way I do not use caps on satan. Never have and never will.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.