Mature Fiction posted March 14, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Short Story

A Serpent Watching-Part 3

by michaelcahill


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.










 
Previously: We've met Darby Henry, a peculiar and somewhat perverted night watchman given to spying on the young blind female students at Briarwood University for the Blind. It's an upper crust school recently mandated a coed institution, much to the chagrin of Headmistress Hannah Emmerick, a stern spinster with a strong religious bent. We've seen that the students are not about to be disuaded by her strict rules of conduct. Boys will be boys, and girls will be girls. Romance will blossom when the two are in close proximity. We join the story as a discussion continues about a particular object of affection between two young amorous men, and their affection for one of the campus beauties:
 


MEN'S DORMITORY:

 
“Darby? That old perve? Let him watch. He’d probably shoot his load in the duck pond and quack for joy. I wouldn’t worry about him from what I’ve heard. He’s a major perve.”

“Yes, yes, I’ve heard the same. Peeking in at the girls and all, squeezing his old pecker trying to revive it I suppose. But she wouldn’t have it. It’s expulsion, brosky, even boring finger banging would get me tossed. It’s like the middle ages or something.”
 
“Middle ages? You best study your history, friend. I think finger banging was an art form back then. They hadn’t discovered the advantages of the bath yet, you see.”
 
“Ha, I catch your meaning. Well, I’m sticking this cock in something tonight, old boy. Her choice. My balls are set on explode and I don’t plan to let it go to waste.”
 
“I have to say, I envy you, my friend. I’d sell my soul for a night with her. She’s beyond sexy. I can only imagine her dark thick bush. Oh, my!”
 
“Your death if you even talk to her, my … friend. Besides, you're blind, how do you have a clue what a black bush even resembles. HA! I know, it’s all about the taste. She’s all mine, every hair on her sweet pussy.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


WOMEN'S DORMITORY:
 
“Adriana, for Christ’s sake. Why do you want nerdy little Void Lloyd anyway? You could have any one of these boys. I’m puzzled?”
 
“Silly. Not him. His roommate. I don’t give a rat’s ass about him. He fingered me for half an hour … it was hideous, he just wiggled his fingers like a cretin tapping out a tune. Then he grabbed my breasts and started panting. Heee haaaw, heee, haaaaw, a braying fuckin’ jackass! His roommate’s a dreamboat. I’m afraid I’m going to have to suck the little nerd off though to meet him. Hey, I’ll give you my grandma’s diamond broach if he takes more than a minute.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


OUTSIDE HANNAH'S STUDY, LOOKING THROUGH WINDOW:
 
“God in Heaven, should I poke my fuckin’ eyes with a cattle prod? What in hell is this carnival side show? I never would have thought a set of tits so grand snuggled so close, hidden under her worn out wool coat.” Darby’s eyes protruded more like dinner plates than saucers. He hadn’t even thought to take his cock out; such was his shock.
 
Headmistress Hannah stood there beating herself with a whip, right across those pendulous breasts and drawing blood. “Christ, what now. What’s this. I’ve got a hard, oiled cock right here, ma’am, you don’t need a crusty, old stick for God’s sake.”
 
She’d taken the riding crop and inserted it between her legs and inserted it deep, much further then Darby ever dreamed he could reach. She had no expression on her face though clearly plunging the handle in and out of herself. Then she took an empty soda bottle and shoved it up the other end, all the way in too, until only the bottom rim showed. All the while she was praying, “Forgive me, Father, for I am sinning, sinning, sinning … forgive me, Father, for I am sinning, sinning, sinning.”
 
“A good thing to know for future negotions, this.” Darby had discovered his swollen member by now stroking it with fury. A couple of girls walked by on the walkway and paused, sniffing at the air. Darby paused. They walked on and he continued. “Too bad they’re blind, I bet they’d like an eyeful of this. Lord Almighty, this lady is a freak show. We’ll cum together, ya’ crazy bitch.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~ THE NEXT DAY, LATE MORNING


HANNAH'S STUDY:
 
Sheriff Samuels was grim as he sat across from Headmistress Emmerick. He said nothing. He hoped for her to reveal a clue. It was a technique he practiced countless times with great success.
 
The headmistress sat there stoically, no expression, not even appearing to breathe or blink. The technique would not work on one Hannah Emmerick. Control was her domain.
 
“A tragedy, Hannah, a tragedy indeed. Such tragic youthfulness. And both honor students I understand. The parents must be beside themselves with grief.” He stared into her eyes and found nothing.
 
“We, of course, are in shock. Our night watchman professes to have heard or seen nothing. Will he be questioned as a suspect?”
 
Samuels was taken aback by her response. “Should he be; do you have information pertinent to my investigation? We’d sure appreciate any help we can get. No offence, but he’s the only possible witness who, in fact, can see anything … well, except for yourself ma’am. Of course, you’re not a suspect.”
 
“Perhaps an outsider, then.”
 
“I think not. No one could make it over those garrison walls and the gates secured and locked tight. No, it’s an inside job. One of the students no doubt, though we aren’t ruling out anyone at this point.” He made sure he didn’t go out of his way this time to single out Hannah for innocence.
 
“So, you suspect a blind teenager is the culprit, or, of course, the night watchman … unless, you think I might be capable of murder.” She stared through him like he wasn’t there.
 
“Blind people can do remarkable things though, can’t they, Hannah. You would know better than anyone with your years of experience. I’ve seen blind people play tennis. Slitting someone’s throat at close quarters is no difficult task for a blind person or just someone in the dark.”
 
“I wouldn’t know about such things, I concern myself with the education of young people, preparing them for a proper entry into society.”
 
“Proper? I see. They found the boy still stuck inside her. She looked pleased, in spite of her head being nearly severed. Are these liaisons common here at Briarwood, I mean, couplings between the student bodies as it were?”
 
“Certainly not, sir. Physical contact of any sort is forbidden and grounds for immediate expulsion. Briarwood is an institution of higher learning in the finest Christian tradition.”
 
“They didn’t appear to be engaged in Christian activity if you take my meaning, Hannah. Now, let’s dispense with the indignation, righteous though it may be. I was once a hormonal young man myself and you a woman. These are urges difficult to ignore, Christian imperatives given their proper reverence and all. Now, if you could clue me in as to the nature of their relationship--ongoing?”
 
“They had no relationship … as I’ve tried to impart to you— “
 
“Okay, let’s dispense with the bullshit here. Two bodies found, young teen-aged bodies, one stuck inside the other as in a penis stuck in a vagina. Now, don’t tell me these two individuals had no relationship. I’ve got a murder to investigate and a damn bloody tragic one. What was the nature of their relationship? I mean, did you know them to explore their carnal proclivities on a regular basis or was this a chance lustful encounter under the silvery moon? Have they been seen, and I understand the irony, on campus together? Are they a couple, Headmistress Hannah … boyfriend and girlfriend … going steady … what was the nature of their relationship?”
 
Hannah leaned forward in her chair and clutched both sides of her desk in a death grip. She spoke in a barely audible voice, but it could be clearly heard as a needle piercing skin. “They had no relationship, it is forbidden. I assume their meeting was chance or maybe staged to sully the name of this good institution. Do you have any further interrogatives for me, Sheriff?”
 
                                                     
TO BE CONTINUED--


 



Recognized



Characters:
Headmistress Hannah Emmerick: Sighted, runs Briarwood with an iron fist as it were. She has been there since she was a student herself.
Darby Henry: Night watchman also sighted, enjoys peeking through windows at blind female students showering and masturbating. Also patrols the grounds hoping to find students engaged in sexual activity for his viewing pleasure. Has discovered Hannahâ??s unusual methods of pain/pleasure recently.
Lloyd Langerhorne: Known as Void Lloyd, roommate of Jonesy and recipient of his castoffs. Believes he is Adrianaâ??s boyfriend though she is using him to get to Jonesy.
Liston Edward Jones: Known to all as Jonesy. The male stud on campus. All the women want him and he is glad to accommodate. Lloydâ??s roommate and friend.
Jane Cummings: Adrianaâ??s roommate and good friend. She has hooked up with Jonesy on several occasions.
Sheriff Samuels: Lead investigator charged with discovering who has committed murder on the campus.
Tony Tucker: A reporter for a local newspaper with information that shines a poor light on Hannah.



I put this "under the veil" as suggested only out of respect to those this may offend. It's not erotica at all, though there is a sexual element present in the characters. That is simply part of the story as it often is.

Remember, we're a learning site. If this was clear and I needed no advice or help, I wouldn't be here. So, I post it now at a point where I'm at an impasse and need feedback. (clever excuse, yes?)

I'm beginning to become more clear as to direction. I have a better understanding of POV now, I believe. I'm still anxious for input and feedback of any kind. This is all new territory for me as prose is in general. Thanks for the great help in reviews to my previous chapters. WOW! I can't believe some of the time and effort spent to help out. It means the world. :))

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.