Horror and Thriller Fiction posted January 14, 2016 Chapters:  ...82 84 -85- 102... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Tiny Tale of Terror

A chapter in the book Tiny Tales of Terror

The Knife in the Mirror

by dejohnsrld (Debbie)




Background
250 words

Chantelle always had the aura of mystery around her. She claimed to have extra-sensory powers; fortune telling, being a medium, knowledge of magic, and so on.
 
Catherine, Chantelle’s older sister was doubtful such powers existed, and if they did, that Chantelle had special access to them.
 
Stunningly beautiful with long, flowing curls and a perfect figure, Catherine dated the most handsome boys at her junior college. She lived at home, although hated sharing a room with her sister, a high- schooler, and made no secret about it.
 
Chantelle was growing tired of her sister’s wrath. Why didn’t Catherine move out and leave her alone? The high school student vowed to make her older sister see the light.
 
One night, Chantelle lit her candles and incense, and played eerie music while her sister went to sleep. She then busied herself applying heavy actor’s make-up to Catherine’s face. Fortunately, Catherine slept deeply. Soon, the sleeping beauty sported warts, pimples, scars, and a jagged hairdo.
 
As Catherine stirred a bit, Chantelle began chanting some magic spells. She hadn’t been successful at getting them to work yet …  but Catherine didn’t know that.
 
Catherine bolted upright upon hearing her sister, and saw her hovering by the bed.
 
After running to the bathroom, Catherine gave a blood-curdling scream when she looked in the mirror.
 
Chantelle ducked as Catherine picked up the gleaming knife.
 
Chantelle heard, “I must kill you.”
 
Then she felt the blood …
 
 from Catherine’s self-inflicted wound …
 
spray her face.

 



Recognized


He-he-he. Hope you liked it. Pleasant screams ...
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. dejohnsrld (Debbie) All rights reserved.
dejohnsrld (Debbie) has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.