Commentary and Philosophy Script posted October 26, 2015


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Governments officials are failing us

British Parliament Congress USA

by ElPoetry001


Parliament British/ Congress USA

Rulers have no shame; they accept no blame, and leave government in a Rolls Royce, with a "Golden Parachute" of financial protection, not to the neighborhood, but to a foreign nation.

Immigrants come in and the English rulers go out, they seek a new life, and shout: "Oh, you good laddies, I hope your future is bright, but I must leave you, for London is such a sad sight, the Pickle I left you in is a Dilly."

America's political success story is often about the poor soul who becomes a Senator or a Congressman. He or she goes in with little money, spreads some favors with honey, and leave as a millionaire.

Corruption is now moving under the cape of compromise, and money donated to a foundation is euphemized as diplomacy; it is just the purchasing of a favor from a person in government.

We have been seduced, by the false rank of royalty, and the status of folks that become involved in government who make arbitrary decisions, and are not held responsible for indiscretions.

Government office holders walk the envy path that makes non-government men and women believe that any placebo they give you is actually something real; it is an illusion, a magnet for your money and your votes, so they can rule with impunity.

Their transparency is heralded as a way to make you more aware and involved in government; the sad result is that you become stronger for the elephant and the donkey, as you become smart as a tractor.




Wake up British and American citizens, our leaders are giving us an explanation or interpretation of events in accordance with a particular theory, ideology, or point of view; yes, a narrative of illusion.

Transparency is a redacted script with all essential truths stripped away; sanitized, not the unvarnished truth.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. ElPoetry001 All rights reserved.
ElPoetry001 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.