Spiritual Non-Fiction posted October 24, 2015


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Only little man limits the great God and only in his mind.

Limiting God

by Deniz22

May we never limit God or His power to save!

Little Israel had defeated the vast hordes of their enemies in the hill countries by the power of God.

The enemy regrouped and decided Israel's God was limited to only the high places. (Sometimes, truth be told, so do we).

But God sent a message, and though it was given so long ago, its truth resonates through all the hills and valleys of our Christian experience.

Here's what God's man reported was God's answer to all the enemies of God and His beloved people, both Israel, and now the church:

Then a man of God came and spoke to the king of Israel, and said, "Thus says the LORD: 'Because the Syrians have said, "The LORD is God of the hills, but He is not God of the valleys," therefore I will deliver all this great multitude into your hand, and you shall know that I am the LORD. (1 Kings 20:28)

We can by faith in Christ, win the battle by the grace of God, no matter how low our valley, because God is faithful and God of all circumstances!




Recognized


2 Corinthians 12:9-11New King James Version (NKJV)

9 And He said to me, â??My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.â?? Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christâ??s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9,10
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.