|General Poetry posted September 1, 2015|
Let's drink the air
haiku (fall colors blend)
by Quire's Gal
haiku - autumn writing prompt entry
Write a haiku on the subject of autumn
1) written in present tense
2) title must read, 'haiku (1st line of the haiku)'
3) only TWO words in haiku may start with the same letter ('as/and/the' don't count)
4) no punctuation except for proper nouns or hyphenated words
5) two lines of inter-connected and grammatically flowing imagery (written as ONE sentence over two lines), plus a satori line ('ah-ha' moment). Satori may be 1st or 3rd line
6) Personification is welcome but not necessary
7) haiku must be in 'short/long/short' format
8) NO artwork or sound effects allowed
9) NO 'author notes' allowed
10) NO end line rhymes
You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.
© Copyright 2017. Quire's Gal All rights reserved.
Quire's Gal has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.