General Fiction posted August 31, 2015


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A young girls mistake

Be Careful Of What You Want

by prettybluebirds


It didn't matter what anyone thought. I was going to have that man. My mother crying, my father saying the guy was no good; none of that fazed me in the least. I mean, what did they know?

I knew that underneath that handsome playboy exterior was a man who loved me very much. I mean after all, he told me he loved me so how could it not be so? So what if he liked his beer a little too much. I was sure he would change once we were married. He promised me he would quit drinking and get a job once we were hitched. He would never lie to me, he loved me too much.

So now, ten years later, nothing has changed. Although it well because he promised and he loves me so much.

The moral to this story is: Be careful of what you want, you might get it and be sorry you did.




So many young women fall for those handsome beer drinking party boys. Nine times out of ten the guy turns out to be not worth much. I have seen this happen so many times.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. prettybluebirds All rights reserved.
prettybluebirds has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.