General Non-Fiction posted August 4, 2015


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A short story.

California fires.

by robina1978


California burns all over the place. They don't think it can be put out quickly. This comes after a long draught, and has never happened before.
I must be a worrier nowadays, as I immediately think about Brooke and Miranda and family.
I never used to be like this, but due to many experiences I must have changed.

I hope they are safe. Not everything can be wrong.
I can only hope that Miranda or Brooke post something soon.

Humpwhistle do you know anything once more? If you do, can you PM me maybe? And is it alright that I post it in the Forum, like I did the last time. My apologies that I forgot to ask your permission then.



Recognized


Many thanks to cleo85 for the lovely photo, that was not made in California.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.