Horror and Thriller Fiction posted July 31, 2015 Chapters:  ...53 54 -56- 61... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Don't mess with my space

A chapter in the book Tiny Tales of Terror

The Sky is Falling

by dejohnsrld (Debbie)

Sally was five and her sister, Tammy was four. As the oldest, Sally slept in the top bunk-bed in the little old, rented house in a very small town in Nebraska. She liked her top bunk—it was her space, hers alone. No one else climbed up the ladder, and she liked it that way.
 
One night, well after dark, Tammy shrieked hysterically. Their parents ran into the room. They were sure Sally was hurting Tammy. They thought Sally was evil.
 
Once Tammy calmed down enough to talk, she blurted out that the top bunk was going to fall on her. No reassurances worked, so in the middle of the night, their mom and dad took the bed apart, resulting in two twin beds, which pretty much left no space in the small room to walk.
 
Sally thought her sister was stupid and was upset that she no longer had ‘her space’. She was so upset that she couldn’t sleep. Tammy was sound asleep in no time.
 
Sally got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She smiled a wicked smile as she looked in the mirror.
 
Her eyes were glowing red as the bedroom ceiling came crashing down.
 
Tammy didn’t make so much as a whimper; she hadn’t even seen it coming.
 
Sally walked to the bedroom doorway and watched their mom and dad dig frantically through the rubble.
 
She smiled a knowing smile as they pulled her sister’s crushed, bloody body out of the debris …
 
 

He-he-he ...

Happy screams

Hope you like this one, Dean.

 


 




The first part is a true story. I was the evil one, really.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. dejohnsrld (Debbie) All rights reserved.
dejohnsrld (Debbie) has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.