Humor Fiction posted March 4, 2015


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The worst kept secrets... (180 words)

What Are The Odds..?

by giraffmang


The dark, and dusty bar was almost deserted. Closing time just fifteen minutes away. Charlotte looked across the room to the redhead sitting at the table by the door. She grabbed her red wine and ambled over, slightly the worse for wear.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Charlotte."

"Hi there," came the reply from the redhead, "I'm Ashley."

"It's been dead in here all night," Charlotte ventured, kicking her black six inch high heel shoes off.

"I know, I thought it would have been packed on a Friday night." The redhead stared deeply into Charlotte's jade eyes, "Can I tell you a secret that not many people know?"

"Oh, I love secrets," purred Charlotte, staring back into Ashley's deep brown eyes.

"I used to be a man." Announced Ashley, proudly, with a wink.

"Really? So did I!" Charlotte replied with a giggle, "Just think, meeting like this, in a place like this, with our secrets. It must be Karma. I mean, in a bar for transsexuals, and cross dressing, what are the odds?"



Two women sit at a deserted bar writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story using the premise two woman sit at an otherwise deserted bar. They share a secret. They strike up a friendship.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. giraffmang All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
giraffmang has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.