General Script posted January 25, 2015 Chapters:  ...5 6 -7- 8... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
It begins

A chapter in the book The secret to a Happy Marriage

Great Sex Requires a Plan

by lancellot

Act 2
Scene 1

Setting: Lights open once again on Frankie’s Bar. In an isolated booth in the far corner sits James and Ted. They are sipping beers and looking around.

Enter Robby

Robby walks in, sees two beautiful ladies at the bar and smiles at them. He starts to walk towards them.

James (shouting): Robby.

Robby sees James and Ted. He smiles and shrugs at the two ladies and then heads for the booth. He sits down next to Ted.

Ted: Don’t you ever get enough?

Robby: I don’t know the meaning of the word. It sounds French. A very repressed people, you know.

James waves his hand, silencing the two.

James: You were supposed to be here an hour ago, Robby. Where were you?

Robby: Sabrina stopped by on her way to work for a quickie.

James: Pam said Sabrina dumped you for her ex a week ago.

Robby leans back, puts his hands behind his head and smiles.

Robby: Yeah, she came to my place Friday night to ‘dump me’ in person. I knew what she really wanted. No woman comes to a man’s place in the middle of the night, all alone, dressed in tight jeans and a see-thru top unless she's hoping for sex. Break-up sex, goodbye sex, or reunited sex it doesn’t matter, it’s all part of the same game. I told her what she wanted to hear, so she wouldn’t feel guilty and she did the rest Rule number seventeen: Never fool yourself into thinking that you are talking a woman into anything. Their communication skills are better than ours'.

Ted: Why are you going on this trip again?

James: Never mind that. Pam and I are going out to dinner tonight, so I don’t have a lot of time.

Ted: So why didn’t you just call us? We have three-way.

James: Because from here on out we operate under my rules. None of you have gone on this type of trip before and there are certain steps that must be followed, and before I go any further.

He looks directly at Robby.

Robby: What?

James: We need… I need to know where your loyalties reside.

Robby: Oh come on, brother–in-law. Rule number twenty: Never get involved in another player’s game.

James: I’m not a Player. I love Pamela with all my heart, and I would do anything… anything to protect our marriage.

Robby: And you’ve been banging hookers in the sand for the last five years… because?

Ted looks at James and then at Robby.

Robby: Don’t look all surprised. Game recognizes Game. You don’t have to explain anything to me. I perfectly understand why you do it, and I know you love my sister. I know if you didn’t cheat once a year, you two wouldn’t still be married. Pam would never understand any of this, and I would never do anything to hurt her. If she is happy in her little world, then so be it.

Ted shrugs. James looks into Robby’s eyes and then nods.

James: I’m glad you follow rules because I have few more. First we never discuss this over the phone, in email or by text. There will be no record of our true purpose or our true destination.

Ted: Which is where exactly?

James: A private villa on the property of DR Nights.

Ted: Ooh, I went to their website.

James: I know you did. I saw it in your search history when we were over for dinner Thursday.

James holds up his hand.

James: I figured you’d do a search for information. Don’t worry. I deleted your history and wiped your browser. From now on use the inPrivate browser feature and a VPN. That way you won’t leave tracks.

Robby: Damn, who are you, James Bond.

James: What I am, is a man who never underestimates the intelligence or instincts of women. Speaking of intelligence; the women we are employing may be young and have sex for money, but that in no way means they are stupid. This trip is to be prepaid. All our food and entertainment are included. You are to bring no credit or debit cards and only two hundred dollars in cash. Leave your wallets at home and bring only your passports and the petty cash. Get a throw-away wallet if you wish. If you have a passport card, leave that at home too.

Ted: Why? They work for the Caribbean.

James: US Passport cards have an RTF chip inside, which can be used to track the cardholder’s movements.

Robby: Damn. No wonder it was only thirty dollars.

James: Pay attention. The wearing of condoms is mandatory, in all sexual acts. No bareback anything. We bring nothing back. Also, that means no photos. We all have pretty common first names so there’s no needs for aliases, but once off the plane, no last names are to be spoken. As far as anyone is concerned, we are staying at the Ritz Carlton in Porto Domingo, room 303. I’ve arranged for all our calls to be routed through their switchboard. And before you ask, yes we are actually purchasing the rooms.

Ted: Is DR Nights near there?

James: Close enough, our private three bedroom villa is a few miles away. It is totally secluded, with all the amenities: pool, Greek bath, king size beds, the works. Our six ladies will be waiting inside when we get there.

Robby grins and rubs his hands together.

Ted: Um… we don’t actually have to… um… do anything with them if—

James: No, they will be more than happy to cook dinner, serve drinks and give massages. If you want, they’ll just have polite conversation about island living. For them it’ll be a relaxing vacation.

Robby nudges Ted with his elbow.

Robby (whispering): Your girls can sleep with me if you want. I don’t mind.

James: Last points. I’ll need three thousand from both you by Wednesday, and it’s non-refundable.  The flight leaves Friday. Be at my house by five in the morning. I don’t think I have to say it but I will. What happens in the DR; stays in the DR.

James looks at his watch and then climbs out of the booth.

James: I’m late.  Goodnight, boys. I’ll see you Friday morning. Get plenty of sleep.

Exit James:

Ted sits with his hand on his chin and he stares out the window.

Robby: What’s eating you?

Ted: I was wondering. If the hookers are smarter than we think, then shouldn’t our wives be smarter than them?

Robby turns and smiles at the two ladies at the bar. He then turns back to Ted.

Robby: You see those two girls at the bar?

Ted looks at Robby and grins.

Ted: I’m married not blind. I saw them when they walked through the door.

Robby: We can go over there and take them home in ten minutes. At no time before they take off their clothes and make their mothers ashamed, will either of them ever look down at our hands or ask if we’re married. This is not because they are more or less intelligent than you or I. It is simply because like men, women see what they want to see. No more, no less. If Jen, thinks you’re cheating. She’ll look high and low until she finds the evidence ‘that you will’ leave behind. If she doesn’t want to imagine her hubby cheating, then a naked woman could walk out of your bedroom and she would scold the woman for entering the wrong house.

Ted: Is that another one of your rules?

Robby: Nope, that one predates me. Goodnight, Teddy. I think I’ll have a double tonight.

Robby gets up and walks over to the women at the bar. Ted shakes his head, gets up, and walks out.

Exit Ted
(Fade to black)




(Characters)
Ted Michaels: Jennifer's husband; James' best friend.
James O'Bannon: Pamela's husband; Ted's best friend.
Jennifer Michaels: Ted's wife and friend to Pamela
Pamela O'Bannon: James' wife and friend to Jennifer
Robby Jefferies: Brother to Pamela; brother-in-law to James.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.