General Fiction posted January 25, 2015


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Friends chatting.

Conversation With My Friend

by patcelaw







Conversation With My Friend

Me talking to a friend

"I had a most interesting visit today with a pastor and his wife. We had a long discussion, a lot of which dealt with women in ministry and them wearing pants. I basically was told to minister in any way in their church I would have to wear dresses, I would not even be able to give my testimony without wearing a dress. I don't even own a dress. So I guess God doesn't want me to speak if I am not in a dress."

"I love the Lord so much and I know He looks on my heart and knows why I don't like dresses, never have. So my witness will be out and about in the community where I am with real people who are wanting to see real people. He did tell us to go out and bring them in. So I shall go out and reap a harvest."


Friend talking to me

"
Good attitude. That's one of the reasons I like the church I attend--no dress code; but mainly I like the teaching of the Word."

Me To Friend

"I appreciate the fact that the pastor and his wife listened and we had such an instructive discussion on the matter. It may be the attitudes about the matter will be changed a little. I gave them a small taste of my Unshackled story and they said, they look forward to hearing it."

"It does not bother me that I would not be able to share my testimony at a church, since doing my story for Unshackled, I feel God is going to get the praise for the wonders He has done in my life. The most important thing to me is, if I were to not see another sunrise here on earth, I know I will be safely in my Heavenly home. and my children all know that to be true of their mother."




This was a conversation I had with a trusted friend as I was dealing with a problem and needed some answers. I did most of the talking as you can see.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.