General Flash Fiction posted December 19, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The prompts are afraid of me!!!!!

Two Hundred Word Stories-2 for 1

by michaelcahill


 


Her First Kiss


In spite of her age, I still felt a strong attraction. I remembered sitting behind her in Larry Hasbrook's ninth grade American History class. No, I didn't speak a word to her the whole year. I'm sure she had no idea I was there.
Now, here she was, fifty years later. I felt the same fear inside of me--that she wouldn't give me the time of day. She looked up at me and smiled. I don't know what possessed me, but I leaned forward and kissed her.

She looked startled. "Who is this man?"
The nurse said, "Your husband."
 


 
 
 

Doin' Time For Rosie
 

"Whatcha in for?"
 
"Seventy-two hour hold. Rosie's bein' slick, throwin' off the paparazzi."
 
"Rosie, huh. Rosie who?"
 
"Hellllooooo! Rosie Perez. Whaddya think, Rosie O'Donnell? Ya think I'd kiss Rosie O'Donnell, a total stranger?"
 
"Well, s'ppose not. But, ain't Rosie Perez a total stranger?"
 
"What are you, an idiot? You're no better'n the doctors. DUH, OF COURSE! She's the greatest star in the world. How else am I going put the moves on her? Of course, she has to put on a show, scream, pretend to be horrified to throw 'em off. She has to keep ME out of the spotlight."

 



Recognized


I reached my limit. Hahaha. The first one didn't meet the prompt requirements. I read the rules after I wrote it, duh.

I went to enter the second one and was informed that I've already entered my limit.

So here they are, two for one. What a deal!

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.