Reading Up Next: Skip This One

 General Fiction posted November 23, 2014


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted

Radio talk show

by MCLII1987

"Hi. Long time listener, first time caller, Welcome to the talk of Texas WAFA 790 A.M. you’re on the air with the skull man. What’s on your mind caller?”

“It really steams my beans that the president is taking executive action on immigration. As you said earlier skull man, the president needs to lockdown the boarder. If I were in charge I would put up a big electric fence and guard towers.”

“I agree Jim, when they come over here across the border it’s   no big deal, but if we try to get into the wrong country illegally we can be shot on site. We are going to put a poll on the website to see how many of you agree with the president’s decision and how many of you are pissed off to the core about it.

 Thanks for calling Jim. We will be right back after these messages.

“Welcome back to the  skull man show on the talk of Texas WAFA 790 A.M. it seems like the American government is more concerned about taking care of other countries by giving them money and other things.

When we should be concerned about taking care of the people right here in our own back yard. My next guest is Doctor Greg Hanson a professor of economics at UCLA.”

“Thanks for having me skull man, in   my new book America is going down. I explain that America is on its way to becoming a third world country and the change is coming faster then we know it.”

“I completely agree Doctor Hanson.”    

 



Radio Talk Show writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write an entertaining talk show segment that begins "Hi. Long time listener, first time caller". This should be a dialogue between the caller and you, the talk show host. Topic is wide open. This can be a parody of current talk shows. For instance, after
"Hi. Long time listener, first time caller",
you could say, "Welcome aboard, Jodi from Iowa. Glad you called WHOA. I see you and your pet pig had a recent encounter with a UFO. What happened?"
Use your imagination and have some fun. Length is up to you. You can have more than one caller.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. MCLII1987 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
MCLII1987 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.