Reading Up Next: Skip This One

 Fantasy Fiction posted September 17, 2014


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Second life: reincarnated Amish Story projec.

Part 5 of ?

by MCLII1987

The next day I was told that I was going to be the son of a Cuban field worker, so much for starting the life that I have always wanted and have now been waiting 120 years for. I have come into this life as a baby.

When I was first born into this life as an infant my new Cuban mother used to carry me into the field with her. My new family could not afford to send me to school. I was barely given enough food to keep me alive.

I learned to walk in the fields. When I was about seven years old I was put to work picking tobacco leaves in the field. As soon as I turned fifteen I was drafted into the Cuban military for my two years of mandatory service.

After my service was up I tried to enlist for a full career, but I did not test high enough. I used my military contacts to buy passage to America, but I was not thinking clearly because as an illegal immigrant I can only work very few jobs.

I cannot do any illegal activities or I will face another hundred years in hell.




My main character has ended his Amish life and started a new third life cycle.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. MCLII1987 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
MCLII1987 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.