Satire Fiction posted September 14, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Contest entry-496

The FanStory Farmland Forum

by michaelcahill

FanStorian Animals in Forums Contest Winner 
















Profile Thoughts: Sammy Shyboy Sheep

Wow! I just wanted to congratulate Hi Hi on a magnificent victory in the recent newbie contest. Way to go! AAARRRRROOOOOOOO! How could a little tweety bird beat me? Well, there is the mouth-watering delicious factor… hmmmm…
Looking forward to the next time! Don't get caught peckin' around on the ground for tidbits. Hmmm. Note to self: Buy tidbits.
               
                Hi Hi: Awwww. You are toooo kind. I loved your piece so much. You're such a good sport!
               
                Sinesteria: I should've won. They hate bats on this site. I'm just about done hangin' around.
               
                Vampika: I do okay. Just keep trying Sinesteria. You're lookin' at things from the wrong perspective. You never know what the voters are thinking. Maybe they're just not into guana…
 


Reviewing: Hi Hi
I want to thank Chicken Nit Pickin' for all her help. I've improved so much and it's input like hers that is so valuable to me!
               
                Sammy Shyboy Sheep: You've said a mouth waterin' mouthful there, Hi Hi. Nothin' beats good honest nasty concise petty input knife in the back. She's the best! candidate for my barbecue on the site. Lousy arrogant know it all arrrrrooooooooo!!!!
               
                Chicken Nit Picken: You're both to kind. Comma after "good" there, Sammy. Looks like another three for you! Tee hee.
               
                Sammy Shyboy Sheep: OOPS! I'd give my soul to the devil wolf to eat you alive! ARRROOOOO!!
Oh no! That should be "You're both TOO kind." I'm afraid it's a three for you this time. OH YES! Can you feel it. Whoooo HOOOOOO. ARRRROOOOOO! In your face, grammar queen. It's just two sweet. To plus too equals fore. I LOOOOVE IT! Would you like to come by for dinner? Arrrrooooo! -wink-
               
               Hi Hi: You two!
 

Q & A:

Sammy Shyboy Sheep: Is there any way to find out if any members live near me? There are several I'd like to have for dinner.
 
                FanStory: For reasons of privacy and concerns over rumors of certain dietary habits, we don't release that kind of information. You are welcome to send a private message to those you wish to have for diner.   
               
                Hi Hi: PM me. I'd love to be at your next dinner!
               
                Billy Notabear: That's a party I'd like to attend! Count me in!
               
                Ssssybil The Rattlefrog: Yesssssss. Me too.
 
Reviewing:
Chicken Nit Picken: Oh, it's so cruel. I received three 'twos' today. Standard members!
 
                     Wolfsam: You call this crap writing? This is the obvious, arrogant, sanctimonious scribblings of a wannabe.

               Peek A Boy: You must be a chicken. This smacks of mindless, keyboard pecking with no clue or thought as to meaning.

               Sheep in Wolfsuit: AAARRROOOOOOO! I'm going to eat you alive. You have given out your last three you arrogant, head-bobbing, clucking idiot.

               

              Sammy Shyboy Sheep; Wow! Looks like someone's really hurt by your threes. But, you have your reasons. The principle's the main thing. Stick to your guns. They'll get over it. Good luck. ARRRRROOOOOOOO!







 


Writing Prompt
Please write a humor story or poem with the theme of 'Fanstory' imaginary ANIMAL members (NOT human), in FanStory forums.

Any animals. Birds are okay.

Minimum 125 words.
Maximum 500 words.

'Definition' above Title MUST include word count.

FanStorian Animals in Forums
Contest Winner


Since this is geared for fellow Fanstorians, I'm assuming that all of this makes sense to the target audience! All for fun. ARRROOOOOO!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.