Biographical Non-Fiction posted September 10, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Just read!

Book Signing - Tulsa, Oklahoma

by babylonia

Hello!
My name is Barbara Pappan, babylonia to most of you. I am writing to you today to tell you about the exciting event that four of us Fanstorians will be attending this Saturday, September 13th. We have been asked to attend a fundraising book signing. (The other Fanstorians involved are Shirley B., Judy Woods and Jen Gentry.)
We will arrive at the Hardesty Library in south Tulsa around 1:00 PM to set up and the selling will commence after Jim Stovall, the motivational speaker, does his spiel.
I'm not sure which books Judy Woods will be selling as she has a variety of children's books. Jen will probably be bringing her The Gift of Light. She has another book as well that goes with this one. I apologize that I don't remember the name. Shirley B will unveiling her latest, Woody Guthrie, Gunsmoke and Me. She also has She Laughs With Demons. Both books as well as Jen's and Judy's books, are on sale through Amazon. (In case you can't be in Tulsa on Saturday.) I will be selling The Hunt for the Jade Tiger. I was unable to bring copies of Blood River as I haven't been able to work out the monies. Again, both books are available through Amazon.
No, this isn't just a commercial. I'm writing here today because if it weren't for you, or fellow/fella Fanstorians, it's possible our dreams wouldn't have came true.
I leave you with one word. It's a simple word but a well meaning one. Something that everyone in Fanstory should know well. It will take us on an adventure that we may never realize we have in us. Did I mention the word yet? No.

It's ....

WRITE!

(:D)



Recognized


Thanks so much for reading. Now I challenge you to ... write.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. babylonia All rights reserved.
babylonia has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.