Reading Up Next: Skip This One

 Spiritual Fiction posted September 2, 2014


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
People are missing all over the world

Unexplained Vanishings

by lynglyng

This is a News Alert: Everywhere all over the world people have vanished. All that is left is their clothing. Vehicles of all types, buses, trains, airplanes, cars have all become unmanned while traveling. There are wrecks all over the world due to these unexplained vanishings.

We go now to Ella Martin that is reporting from London, England.
"Ella?"

"Thank you, Fitzerald. Here with me is a woman that witnessed the vanishing of her taxi cab driver. Carla , what can you tell me about your experience today? "

" I was in the cab and I heard a sound like a loud trumpet and I blinked my eyes and the taxi cab driver was gone. Luckily, for me we were stopped at a red light at the time of his disappearing."

"She is only one case that we have seen today. Everywhere you go people are in total chaos. They are looking for their loved ones. There are wrecks in every direction. Emergency responders are working overtime. Hospitals are filled up with those injured in these vanishings.

Everyone we talked to said that they heard the sound of a loud trumpet and then someone next to them vanished, but their clothing was left behind.

Some say it was an alien abduction, while others claim it was a sonic boom. People of the Christian faith claim it is the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. Back to you Fitzerald."

"Ella, thank you for that report. We go now live to New York City, where the mayor is about to give a speech."

"Fellow citizens, it saddens me to have to tell you that the death toll is rising as we speak. Our hospitals are overflowing with those injured by the vanishings. We have people calling law enforcement every second reporting a lost loved one. It is all unexplained to me , but nothing this chilling has happened to this country since 9-1-1. I realize that it is not an isolated event shared by this great city alone but, all over the world people have gone missing. We will get to the bottom of these vanishings. Please be patient and let's try to pull together in this most difficult time we are facing, not just as a nation, but as the world."

4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.




No one knows when He will return, so watch and be ready!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lynglyng All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
lynglyng has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.