Romance Fiction posted September 4, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A story about this painting

Lazing about

by robina1978

I am a gorgeous, slim and pretty young female. My name is Jana. I work as a nurse in a nearby hospital - it is still a junior post but I like my work very much. Being busy is what I like best. I usually work 10 days and then four days off, a great scheme.
I work all the shifts: day, evening and nights; weekends too. The out-of office hours pay better but I like my rest as well.
On the street men turn their heads around to look at me; I don't really like that. Sometimes I tell them this.

The painting above shows what I often do on a day off. I lie on my bed the wrong way around. A bottle of good wine and a glass within reach. I don't drink the full bottle though. I know my limit with alcohol as both my parents were alcoholics. I want to avoid that at any cost.
I am in a sexy position but fully dressed. So you all see, that I'm not expecting anybody to come.
After a little bit of relaxation with one of my books, I'll sleep and take a long night. I really need that after a hard week's work.

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. Who the hell can that be? I wonder what to do as I am not dressed for any visitor: female or male. I say the obvious: "Who is there please?"
"It is David here. I wondered if you fancied going to a nice restaurant."
"I am afraid that is not possible, as I am not dressed for such a thing."
What should I do now? David is always nice and sticks to my boundaries. So, I decide to let him come in.
"Please come in, David, and join me drinking bottle of wine. Maybe I can find a bit of cheese to go with it."

I get of my bed and open the door for him. He looks at me with surprise in his eyes. I suppose he has never seen me dressed like this.
He says: "Gosh I never knew you are this pretty."

"Thanks for the compliment".

Now I had to forget about reading. I am especially fond of John Grisham.

David and I sat on the bed, drinking the wine and eating some cheese.
It felt weird to be so close together, and on my bed. But I must admit, that I liked it very much. When we finished the bottle of wine rather quickly, we were both a bit tipsy.

David started touching me and I did the same. Long mouth kisses and then we were ready for more. We slowly undressed each other. Then we made love, having an orgasm both at the same time.
I don't think I ever made love so nice before. David had been a perfect partner.

You can guess that more dates occurred in the future.






Write About This contest entry

Recognized


Thanks to Bratislav for the lovely painting.
Sorry, I did not manage the required amount of words.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.