Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted August 28, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
3-5-3 Air

To Catch A Breeze

by michaelcahill




*To Catch A             Breeze*
 

*****

first breath- hope
then soar, seeking love
last breath- faith

*****







 



3-5-3 'Air' Poem writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a three-line, 3-5-3 syllable count, poem on any aspect of the theme 'air'. It can be on breeze, wind, tornadoes, hurricanes, twisters, breath, or any other topic directly related to air. Creative approaches are welcome. Have fun! :)


The amazing thing about air is that we can't see it. When we are born we seek it hoping it is there. Then everything good in life seems to emulate it especially love. Love seems to be a force that elevates us and makes us float and defy restraints. It is love of all kinds that makes for a satisfying life. Finally, we breathe our last. And in that last breath is our faith that there is something else to come. It is something that we can't see, but like air, we know it is there.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.