General Fiction posted August 23, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A different take on things

An Elf's Love

by lancellot


We stood upon the thinnest tree branch opposite her window. We were not invisible to the human eye, but our green and brown clothing made us nearly so. Our combined weight was over three hundred stones, but elven skill and magic made our burden no more than that of a common squirrel.

“She’s magnificent, Legolas, strong, long, golden legs, smooth, toned waist, and the most adorable dark puffy nipples I have ever seen on human or elf.” Prince Altura’s declaration broke the silence I enjoyed. Even without looking at him, I could sense the growing heat emanating from his loins. I knew simply watching Gloria sleep would no longer satisfy my brother’s hunger. “At the stroke of midnight she will come of age; no more a child, but a woman, free to explore all the glory that love has to offer.  I have overheard her prayers, Legolas. I know she longs for what no mortal man can give. She cries out for something more, something not of her world. She desires what only I can provide.”

He turned suddenly, and our narrow branch swayed with his movement, causing us to move up and down as if upon a turbulent sea. His hazel eyes blazed with reflected moonlight as his gaze bore into me. He was searching for a sign of my true thoughts, but those I deny to all, even him.

“You speak as if you have already decided, brother. Have you so soon forgotten the young maiden to the south who…”

“The fault was not mine!” he snapped, and the wind blew harshly through the leaves responding to his anger. As the King’s eldest son, the power over the four winds were his to command. Few dared his wrath, but even the most powerful of beings require at least one source of truth. This Altura knew well, for just as quickly as it came, his anger faded, and a smile graced his perfect face. The winds calmed and returned to the province of the moon. “You are trying to distract me, Legolas. Could it be that we have finally discovered a woman who catches your prudent eye?”

“The hour grows late, dear brother, and we have other duties that await us.” It was a poor deflection, and doomed to fail. Why I said it all, I did not know.

“No, little brother, the hour is now.” At that moment, in the distance, the town’s church bell rang. Its chime signaled the end of one day and the beginning of the next. For the sleeping Gloria, it meant she was a year older. To Altura, it hailed Gloria’s entrance into womanhood, at least, according to elven law.

With the barest of sound, he sprang from the branch, and sailed the twenty feet to Gloria’s open window. Swifter than the cleverest cat, he slipped into her home, and stood at her bedside.  I waited, and yes, hoped to hear her scream, but instead I was greeted with a slight gasp from her lips.

I need not have been in the room to know what she saw. My brother is fair beyond compare, and what nature did not bless him with, magical enhancements supplied. He is the envy of many, and the cause many more broken vows. I leapt, unseen, to the window for a closer view.

“You…you’re real,” I heard her whisper, in a voice soaked in wonder and desire.

“Yes, my love. Tonight, I am no longer a phantom in your dreams.” Altura grasped her hand, and slipped it through his tunic, laying her palm over his beating heart. “I am flesh to your flesh, heart to your heart, and need to your need,” Altura sang his well-rehearsed lines.

“Oh, yes, I need you. I want it, but I’ve never…” His mouth covered hers and his tongue began the first invasion of the night. She parted her lips, and then, with some hesitation, slowly parted her legs as well.

As my brother disrobed, I did my duty, and turned my attention to the rest of the house.  Her parents slept peacefully a floor below, completely unaware of their daughter’s seduction and new education above. I knew with the sunrise they would shower her with gifts, and birthday dishes of cake and pies. Like the good person she was, Gloria would smile and thank them. She would never reveal to them or anyone, the elf who loved her throughout the night.

Unfortunately she would never find a human who could match the passion, and pleasures my brother graced upon her. But, if she pleased him, perhaps he would return to her, and lay with her once more. Of course she would find him a lot less tender, and attentive a lover the second time. Altura is not evil, or mean spirited, he is simply in love with only two things, himself and that which is new.

Two hours before dawn, and one hour after Gloria’s fifth orgasm robbed her of consciousness, my brother grunted a final time, and withdrew his enhanced member from her deflowered flesh. He stood, gazed down at his handiwork, and then immediately noticed me concealed in the shadows of her room.

“I was wrong, brother, she is far more wonderful than I imagined. Such passion, such rapture; her body is hotter than the sun.” He licked his lips and then ran a hand between wet cheeks.

“Her loins….oh, brother, like swimming in honey. Even now, I can still feel her presence upon my shaft. I may visit her again. Perhaps she will be my queen one day.”

I gave no reply to what we both knew would never happen. A human life span burns like the quickest of candles.

As my brother dressed, a painful moan drew my attention back to Gloria. It took no time to discern the reasons for her discomfort. Large brown bruises in the shape of hands peppered her golden skin. I knew human’s healed slower than elven-kind, and those would eventually fade, but it was the sight of her nether regions which garnered my immediate concern.

“Altura, it appears you have overdone things in your pass…” But I did not get to finish the thought. The soft sound of leather boots on wood alerted me that my brother had left the scene. “May the great spirit curse you,” I whispered, and then fought to control my rage.
Words said in anger, like those spoken in lust have power, and as I looked down at Gloria’s red and swollen flowers, I understood all too well, that words can have unexpected consequences. “If you only knew what you were agreeing to, little one.”

The sound of movement one floor below told me that the house was beginning to awaken, and I had no time to linger. Swiftly, I turned the naked girl over. Placing my hand on her hand, I chanted a small spell of healing.
“The spirit is strong, but the flesh is weak.
May she who watches heed those who seek
To restore what was broken in lust’s hot fire
That her flesh be healed is my heart’s desire.”

I did not think the strain of sex with an enhanced elf would allow her to stir until midday, but given her age, I could not be certain; so I moved quickly. I repeated my chants, and watched her bruises fade, and her openings regain their pink, virginal luster. Magic is wonderful, but it can only do so much. I risked a quick dash to the hallway bathroom, and returned with warm water, soap, and towels. After cleaning away the night’s secretions, I opened a vial of Midwives’ solution. I poured a few drops into her mouth.

“Oh, Altura,” she whispered, after swallowing the salty potion. What she thought she was drinking, I care not to guess.

Although humans and elves are different branches on the tree of life, we are close enough not only to mate, but to reproduce. The potion I used made sure none of my brother’s seed took root.

Having done all I could, I covered her nakedness with clean sheets. Before I could leave, her hand reached out, and grasped mine.

“I love you,” she said, and then her soft hand slipped away.

“Happy birthday, Gloria; may the rest of your nights be as peaceful as your days.” As I sprang from her window, and leapt between the trees, I believed, although it was meant for another, I would never see the first woman to say I love you to me again.

In that belief, I would be proven wrong, but that is a tale for a different day.

 



Birthday Bang II contest entry

Recognized


Note, that no rape happens here. All are consenting adults, in either world.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.