General Fiction posted July 24, 2014


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
part 3 of 4

The Exchange Part 3

by lancellot

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
The ringing in her ear faded away and fatigue took its place. Julia slipped her naked body under the covers, and fell asleep thinking about the adventure she would begin tomorrow. She was wrong; her journey began at that exact moment.
 
Part 3
 
Her dreams were never very thrilling or visual, but that night, Julia sensed she was living in two worlds. Soon she felt as if she was lying on her side being pounded by a huge penis. She moaned in sweet pleasure at the welcoming sense of fullness. Suddenly the hard shaft withdrew from her amazingly sensitive pussy, and then slammed into her ass. She screamed out, more in shock than pain, and clawed at the strong hands holding her hips. She felt his member seemingly reach into her stomach, and there it throbbed repeatedly for several seconds. Just as her fear began to subside he pulled out and then slammed into her once, twice, three times and then held. She gasped as streams of hot semen flooded deep inside her filling her like never before, in a place she had never allowed. 

She shook her head in confusion and fatigue. It felt so real. She had fantasized about Mike doing that to her. but was always afraid. She wanted to wake up and try it for real, but she felt herself drifting.

A deep voice rumbled in her ear, ‘Damn, Trina, you scratched my motherfucking hands,” and then darkness took her once more.

Julia awoke to the sharp sound of a door slamming. She yawned loudly and stretched.  Instantly she felt a sticky wetness between her buns and thighs.  “Dammit, Mike! You could have waited till I got up first; selfish jerk.”

Julia froze at the sound of her voice. “Who…”  Her hand flew to her mouth.

What was that? There’s something wrong with my voice. Not your voice, girl, your hand. What’s wrong with your hand?

Julia slowly extended her arm, and stared at her brown skin. She screamed for ten minutes straight and only stopped when the neighbor banging on the wall threatened to kill her.

“Okay, okay, I’m dreaming. Don’t panic. This is a dream.” For the first time she gazed at more than her hands and arms. She looked around and saw that she wasn’t at home, but in a small studio apartment, badly in need of new everything. Slowly, she eased her new body out of bed, and stood on short shaky brown legs.  Fearing she would fall or vomit, she made her way to what she hoped was the bathroom.

She gasped as she saw the young black woman in mirror. “Oh my God!”  Tears swelled in her eyes as she fully took in the naked body before her. “I’m…I’m a black girl.” Her hands came up and cupped her dark breasts. “And I’ve got smaller tits, but still firm.” Her hands slowly began to explore the contours of her new body, pausing over thin tan stretch marks on her flat belly. “I…I…think I… had a baby. Some things never change.”

She paused and listened for the sound of crying, and then carefully walked out of the bathroom. Like a woman lost in a strange dream she explored the small apartment, while waiting to wake up. 

In time she discovered her name, or the woman whose body she was in, was Trina Williams. The address on the driver’s license read Chicago, Illinois. Julia stumbled to the window and looked out. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of an elevated train zooming by. She was absorbed in the new scenery when her eyes fell to the street below, and she saw people staring up at her.

Why are they looking…damn.  Remembering she was naked, Julia quickly backed away from the window, but her legs were now short, and her balance, off. She he hit the floor butt first.

“Ouch.” She looked down at her small rear. “Thankfully she’s younger than me. I could’ve broken my hip.”

Julia started to laugh when she noticed her/Trina’s butt was sore from more than the fall. Oh, that wasn’t a dream last night. I must have become her when she was having sex. Does that means she’s in…

The ringing of the telephone interrupted her panicked thought. Julia stood up, and carefully walked to the phone on the wall.

“Hello,” she said into the line.

“This is the Operator. You have fourteen hours remaining, Julia.”

Julia jumped and screamed into the phone. “What did you do to me? What’s happening? Put me back, put me back…”

“Quiet!” the operator yelled, and Julia froze. “The body you inhabit must be at work in less than an hour. If she does not begin her shift at Harold’s Chicken Shack, by nine she will be fired. If she loses her job, she will also lose any chance of regaining custody of her four-year-old daughter. The restaurant is located four blocks west of your current location. Julia, you can choose to hide inside until your time runs out, or you can go outside and live a new life. The choice is yours.”

Before she could say a word the line went dead. Julia stood still holding the phone for several minutes. ‘Until my time runs out,’ that’s what she said. One day, and I go back. I go home. Thank you God, thank you. I’ll just sit here where it’s safe and…and she’ll lose everything. I can’t…I ‘m not her.

Over and over Julia went through the reasons she should crawl back into bed, all while rummaging through Trina’s closet, finding her uniform, and then cleaning their body for work. She was just deciding which shoes goes with working a real job when inside one shoe box she discovered a large clear bag of what she initially thought was flour.

“Shit!” she yelled, as the obvious soaked into her brain. “Trina you idiot; you’ll never get your baby back if you’re on drugs.” What Julia said out loud was what she thought, but the more she looked at the bag, the less she thought, and the more she felt. Within minutes all Julia felt was heartache over a mom not being reunited with her baby girl because of stupid drugs. So, Julia did what any caring mother would do. She made a decision that her emotions told her was in the best interest of Trina’s child.

Taking the bag in hand, Julia walked into the bathroom and flushed five pounds of pure Columbian cocaine down the drain. Having only tried weed in college, she had no idea of the value of a bag of cocaine.

Feeling as she if she had saved not just one life, but two, Julia headed out. In a basket by the door she reached for Trina’s keys and saw a black Exchange card.

“Of course she has one too.” She slipped the card into her pocket, took one last look around, and then walked into a world of trouble.
 




Part one and two are listed. One more to go.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.