Reading Up Next: Skip This One

 General Fiction posted July 22, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Julia makes the call

The Exchange Part 2

by lancellot

Mike was on the sofa, with his eyes glued to the TV. Julia walked right in front of it and her towel slipped to the floor.

“Oh!” With her back to Mike, she bent over to retrieve it. It took her a good five seconds to grab the slippery thing. She turned with an impish grin on her face. “See anything you like?”

Mike looked at his wife and


Part 2

“Right now?” Mike looked at his wife. “Can you give me ten minutes? It’s the bottom of the ninth and we’re one run down.”

Julia wasn’t a quitter, but she wasn’t the begging type either. She threw her towel in Mike’s face, and stormed off to take care of things herself.

She reached under her mattress and retrieved a girl’s best friend. She lay on the bed, spread her legs, closed her eyes, and let the level one vibrations carry her away.  After five minute she was up to level three, and the gentle vibrations had become a loud buzzing that filled the room like a storm of angry bees. She moved her toy above her clit, under it, next to it and though the toy wasn’t designed for it, she even pushed it deep inside her until it nearly slipped from her fingers. But no matter where she placed it, she could not find satisfaction. Frustrated she turned it off and threw it on the bed.

With the buzzing gone, she heard her husband shouting at the TV in the other room. The game had clearly gone to extra innings, which meant he had forgotten all about her. Not getting what she wanted, she settled for gum in her mouth. She opened her purse and rummaged for a stick. Almost like fate her eyes fell on the black card. For the longest time, she sat still staring at it. Slowly, she pulled it out and ran her finger over the embossed numbers. In her mind, she played back Tammy’s words.

“If you do call; mention I referred you. After that, just follow the instructions, and enjoy the adventure.” God, I need an adventure. But what is it? I can’t be caught in a swingers club. God only knows what people would say. I should throw it away, and just wait for Mike to finish his stupid game. But, why should I settle for being second to damn ball game. He’d rather watch TV than fuck me. How did it come to this?  I’m screwing myself with toys, and being ignored by my man who’s watching a kids’ game. What do I have to lose?

Throwing caution to the wind, Julia picked up the phone and dialed. As it rang, Julia’s mind flared with possible outcomes. Mostly they included a rich old madam, and Julia selling herself as a discounted middle-aged call girl. Just as she pictured herself in handcuffs, the real ones held by police, the ringing stopped.

“Good evening, Julia,” a female voice whispered.

For a moment her heart seemed to stop as her mind struggled with reality. “How...how do you know my name?”

“I could tell you, we’re watching you, but we actually have caller I.D.” The woman giggled.

Julia smiled at her ignorance. “God, I’m so silly.”

“Not silly, just nervous. Tammy told me she gave you a card, and I’ve been expecting your call.”

“Tammy is a dear friend. I don’t really know why I called, and I’m not sure what your service is. Tammy didn’t go into details.”

“Of course she didn’t. The reason you called is because you’re sitting alone on a Friday night, and you feel like you’re missing something. Something others have. Something you had once, and now you want it back. Does that sound about right, Julia?”

Julia, looked down at her dry naked thighs, and then to the pink vibrator lying on her bed. She could still hear the ball game in the other room, and remembered a time when her thighs would be covered in a man’s…

“Yes,” she answered, not trusting herself to say more without bursting into tears.

“Then I think we can give you the excitement and adventure you’ve been missing.”

“Wait! I…I’m not call girl material. I know that you…”

“Julia, we are not an escort service. Will you have sex with someone other than your husband? That’s a possibility and entirely up to you. What we offer, for now, is a simple 24 hour exchange. Your life has become routine, and we will exchange that for another. Are you still interested?”

I could certainly use a different routine, and what harm could changing things up for one day do? “Yes, I am.”

“Good. Now there are two rules, Julia. You cannot speak to anyone not of the Exchange about the Exchange.”

“Okay, sort of like that movie Fight Club.”

“Yes, and if you should need assistance, call only us, and we will be there. You will never be alone.”

Julia looked down at the card in her hand. “I got it. When do we start? What should I do? Do I need protection? I stop taking the pill years ago. I have so many questions.”

“Julia…all you have to do is sleep. The answers will come in the morning.”

“Okay…um...I don’t know your name. What do I call you?”

“Call me, the Operator, and Julia?”

“Yes.”

“Welcome to the Exchange.”

“Good…Ah!” Julia. She heard a quick burst of sound that made her eardrum ring and she snatched the phone away from her ear. “Cheep-ass phone, I need a new model.”

She set the phone on her nightstand, and put her toy back in its hiding place. For a second she thought about giving her husband another chance before becoming a part-time call girl.

She didn’t believe the Operator for a minute. She knew an escort service when she heard one. I bet she’s afraid I’m a cop, so she won’t discuss money and sex on the phone. Well, I’ll have dinner or see a play, but I’m not fucking any old perverts. It’s not like I’m desperate for money. I just want a little excitement that’s all. Tammy, Tammy, you old slut you, if you can still get it wet then so can I. Oh God, what am I thinking.

The ringing in her ear faded away and fatigue took its place. Julia slipped her naked body under the covers, and fell asleep thinking about the adventure she would begin tomorrow. She was wrong; her journey began at that exact moment.





Part 1 is posted if you didn't read it.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.