Essay Non-Fiction posted January 4, 2014 Chapters:  ...16 17 -18- 19... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A tribute to a wonderful lady - an encouragement to us all.

A chapter in the book Rants, Raves and Tributes

What a Difference You've Made

by Sankey


Sis Evelyn, I want you to know what a blessing you have been not only to me but to many of us on Fan Story. Your wonderful spirit of caring, and persistence has really made a difference to a lot of us here.
Your stories have always "grabbed" us and we have been amazed at how much you put your trust in our Heavenly Father to get you through all the trials of life you have had.

I also thank you for your great testimony of God's love in your life, and I do most earnestly look forward to that day when we, who are your brothers and sisters in Christ will have the opportunity of meeting you in person.
I appreciate FS giving us the opportunity to express our love and appreciation for all you have done for each of us through this medium.

A favourite verse of mine I want to share is:
Proverbs ch 3: 5 and 6.
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.
Happy Birthday dear Sis, and we wish you many, many more.
Love in Him,
Geoff



Evelyn Stewart's 87th Birthday Gift writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short story. The topic is: > Miss Evelyn's 87th Birthday<. Minimum length 100 words. Maximum Length 500 words.

Recognized


This wonderful lady was such a blessing to all of us on Fan Story. I am not sure if she still lives atm. Maybe Sis janey King will tell us.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.