Romance Fiction posted November 10, 2013 Chapters:  ...10 11 -12- 13... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Aimer Aimer

A chapter in the book The Animal Doctor

For His Eyes Only

by amahra




Background
With the Great War, the death of Eva and Tick Fever well behind him, Nathan embraces the future.
London, 1920

Nathan whistled a tune and toweled off the few remaining droplets of water from his muscular body. He pulled on the bottom half of his pajamas and ran his hands over his head, smoothing back his shiny dark hair.

Grinning widely before the mirror, he checked his teeth. He blew his breath in his hands and sniffed. Everything had to be perfect for his virgin bride whom he envisioned lying naked in the next room.

Nate paced around in the bathroom--not wanting to rush in on her like a horny dog. It was important to him to make her first time a treasured memory. He sat on the edge of the bathtub and reflected on the events leading up to the moment....

"Ladies and Gentlemen," the minister announced, "I present to you for the first time, Dr. and Mrs. Nathan Gerald Daniels." Applause erupted among the two hundred guests.

Grace looked dazzling in her white, satin wedding gown that hugged her thin, but curvy body. She was adorned in her mother's pearls. Her bridal veil, made of French lace, appeared the longest Nathan had ever seen. She seemed to float down the aisle like an angel whose feet barely touched the floor.

He saluted his bride with a sweet lingering kiss that drew Oohs from the adoring crowd. Their first dance was a tango that would have made the famous Vernon and Irene Castle proud. The evening seemed filled with stars with Nathan and Grace as its glitter.

Later, still covered in rice, the newlyweds took the Ohio State Limited to New York, where they boarded the Red Star Cruise Liner to London. Once in London, they took a cab through the exclusive central area. The last time he saw this city, young men wore uniforms and the Germans' defeat was already history.

"Here we are, The Grand London Hotel," the cab driver said.

The Grand was a luxury full-service hotel which included a beautiful ball room, elaborate suites, several restaurants, and membership clubs that overlooked Green Park in direction to Buckingham Palace.

"Oh, thank you, Sir," the bellboy said, after palming a large tip.  He flashed a yellow smile and handed Nathan the key.

The suite's interior was lavished in Art Deco which included rosewood and marble top tables. In the dining area were different sets of Indigo glass-wares.  The four post bed, where his bride lay, was made of chrome with brass claw feet and metal figures of chariots and horses in the headboard and footboard.

"Honey, everything alright?" Grace called.

"Yes, sweetheart. I'll be right out."

Nathan took a deep breath and rose from the edge of the tub.

Grace fluffed the pillows several times, and kept her eyes on the bathroom door. She twisted a lock of her hair and fidgeted with the straps on her pink nightie. Her mother had told her: "Now, remember to relax; it may hurt a bit, but don't tense up. Father will have that talk with Nathan, so he'll know to be gentle. Don't be frightened, sweetheart;  you're a woman, now. " Mrs. Nevers' voice cracked when she had said the word woman. She sobbed into her white handkerchief.

"Oh, my baby,"  she said, wiping the snot from her nose.

"Now, Mother...really. Don't go on so. You'll give yourself another headache."

**************
The night before the wedding, Nathan and George Nevers left the women in the next room and headed for the smoke room. Nevers grabbed a bottle of bourbon and poured a hefty bit into two glasses.

"Nate, you and I are men of the world," he said, handing Nathan a drink.

"Yes sir."

"...and being men of the world, we've seen and done many things," Nevers added, before taking a big gulp.

"Awe...yes, Sir," he answered, wondering where Mr. Nevers was going with this.

"I was young once. Long before I met my wife, I was a bit reckless and wild. Did a lot of things I regret. Tossed aside a lot of women. Some deserved it. Some didn't."

Nathan downed the bourbon and clenched his teeth. Nevers walked slowly towards him and got in his face.

"I know Grace is a young woman, but she's still my little girl--and means the world to me. She's never known a bad day in her life..."

"Mr. Nevers, if you're worried about..."

"Just shut up and listen. Now, I don't know what happened with that Eva woman. I don't know if she jumped, like they say, or were pushed or what the hell you did to her, and frankly...I don't give a damn. But the last time I saw my Gracie cry that loud, she was a baby. And I'm not going to lie to you. I tried my best to talk her out of marrying you. But, she loves you, damn it. So here we are." He tossed his head back and drained the remaining bourbon from his glass.

"Eva didn't jump. They found the neck of a shattered liquor bottle still clasped in her hand."

"I don't give a shit about how she ended up at the bottom of a cliff. You deceived that woman!" he said, his voice escalated.

"Mr. Nevers, I was confused when I was with Eva. At the time, I was trying to get over another woman. But it's not like that with Grace. I love her, Sir, and would never hurt her."

"Gracie is spoiled, but not rotten," George said, tightening his hand around the empty glass until the glass disappeared and it was just a fist hanging at his side. "She's my heart, my joy. Her happiness is like sunshine to me. Look, I'm not a violent man.  I'm not. And I've never threatened anyone. Ever. But I swear to Almighty God, if you hurt her, there will be no place on God's green earth you'll be able to hide from my wrath."

"Sir, I plan to have a daughter of my own someday. If any man tried to hurt her, I'd be the same way."

"So... we have an understanding."

"Yes. Off course."  Nevers loosened his grip and the glass reappeared. He took Nathan's glass and walked back for more bourbon.  Nathan was nervously sweating and loosening his collar, when Nevers returned and stood before him.

"No offense?" he asked, handing Nathan a double shot, this time.

Nathan took it and blew a breath in relief.  "No offense, Mr. Nevers. You won't regret my marrying Grace, I can assure you."

"Good."

Nevers stared at him and polished off his drink without making a face. He continued staring Nate in the eyes. A stupid little game men played to check the masculinity of another. Nathan took the bait. He polished his and tried not to blink either, though his throat burned, like someone had lit a match and held it to his tonsils. He fought back the tears and kept a straight face. After Nevers was satisfied, he placed his glass on the marble table before him, as did Nathan.

"Well...let's join the women, shall we?"

"After you," Nathan said, the room spinning.

The two men started for the door when Nevers stopped suddenly, causing Nathan to nearly bump him in the back.

"Oh...just for the record, since I told my wife I'd talk to you. Be gentle with my daughter on your wedding night. I'm sure you know what I mean?"

"Oh...Oh. Yes. I do. Don't worry. I'll go slowly. I'll be so gentle, she'll think she's being poked by a big old feather," he said, grinning.

"Hey! That's my daughter. Did I ask for details?"

"Sorry. I was just trying to ease your mind." Nate cleared his throat to cover a chuckle.

Nevers' face was stern. But after reflecting on Nathan's words, his face grew soft and a smirk appeared. "You're a crazy bastard. You know that?" Nevers said laughing. He threw his arm around Nathan's shoulders and said in a low mischievous voice, "Speaking of feathers. You ever heard this one? Two Indian midgets walked into a bar....."

In the next room, Mary Nevers, along with Grace and their small circle of wedding helpers, were having tea. They had decided to take a well-deserved break from approving the menu and making last minute adjustments to the seating arrangements for the reception.

Suddenly, Nathan and Mr. Nevers loudly stumbled into the room, laughing hysterically. Nathan was doubled over and Nevers was holding his protruding belly. Startled, the women gasped and whipped their heads around.

Indignant to the outburst, Mrs. Nevers shot up from her chair and asked, "George, what on earth are you fools howling about?"

"Nah...Nothing dear," Nevers said, wiping a tear from his eye.

**************
The bathroom door opened and Nathan strolled over to the bed. Grace moved over, and he slid in beside her. She had the sweetest grin on her face and her cheeks were naturally a pale pink.

He smiled at her and snuggled closer. She lifted her arms and pulled him to her. They kissed passionately for several minutes. She gently pulled away long enough to remove her nightgown - letting it slip to the floor--then she pressed back into his arms and they kissed  for several more minutes. She pulled away again, laying back on the pillow and relaxing her hands above her head, as if she'd rehearsed it.

Her body was deliciously pink and white, like peaches and cream. He finally got to see what filled out all those dresses: her full breasts, a tiny waist with round plumped hips. She looked like a goddess, lithe and beautiful. Her long brown hair lay in an S across one shoulder and was radiantly shining under the light; her eyes were bright and crystal clear, and sparkled like blue marbles.

"God, you're so beautifull," he said.

Nathan scrambled out of his pajamas and half covered her body with his. He kissed a spot just under her ear; he slid his lips down her neck  then moved to her breasts taking each pink nipple into his mouth.  "Hmmmm," she moaned softly, as he eagerly sucked them. Sliding his hand between her legs, he fingered the inside of her vagina until it was wet. Then he licked and made soft bites along her abdomen while still massaging the opening of her vagina.

Grace responded with heavy panting, lifting her buttocks slightly off the mattress at times. Breathing more rapidly, she moaned and trailed her fingers across the hard muscles of his back as he slid his face further and further down between her legs. When his lips touched her clitoris, she trembled and dug her fingernails deep into the mattress. He circled her clitoris with his tongue  and sucked it. The more she moaned the more vigorously he sucked, until her body jerked and she let out a high pitch that seemed to hover above them.

Nathan quickly rose between her legs. He slipped his hard penis, that was long and smooth, half-way into her while she was sopping wet and still reeling from the orgasm. He kept his eyes on her face so as to detect any discomfort as he inched his way in.  She slid her arms around his neck and pulled her knees nearly to her chest. He pushed more into her. She let out a gasp as she had received her husband fully.

She gripped him as he worked it inside her and thrust upward to match his pace.  "Aahhhhhhh,"  she repeated louder and louder, as he vigorosly stroked his way into his own ecstasy. His voice muffled in her neck,  "Oh, God, oh God. Baby. Oh, God....."



Recognized


This is not a complete chapter, but a Fanstory chapter made for my readers. I'm aware of Prohibition which started in 1920. My characters will not drink in future chapters. They'll have to face their miserable lives sober. If at anytime I see they can't handle the stress, I'll write in a Speakeasy. LOL!

For those who are new to the story:

Main Characters:

Nathan Daniels....Main Character
Margaret...Nathan's heart breaker and lost love
Doctor Koren.......Nathan's Mentor
Elisabeth Koren....Doctor Koren's wife
Koren Twins .......Ella and Ellie

Eva Mitchell.......Deeply in love with Nathan (Deceased)
Grace Nevers Daniels.......Nathan's Bride
George and Mary Nevers......Grace's Parents

Koren's Servants:

Pete...........Negro Driver
Merald.............Head housekeeper
Jenny...............Maid and cook

Supporting Characters:
Sweet Springs Town folk

Image from Google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. amahra All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
amahra has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.