General Science Fiction posted August 30, 2013 Chapters:  ...12 13 -14- 15... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Amanda starts purging

A chapter in the book Pale Sisters

Bobby

by Bill Schott


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
Amanda Lee had Olan admitted into the emergency ward of the hospital to care for his punctured eye. She was actually glad that he was there, as it would make it easier to see him when the time came. Now she wanted to deal with Whitey and Bobby. She knew that the Kolk would be headed for the children, if she knew where they were. She had to assume that she did.

Leaving Whitey to keep tabs on Olan in the hospital, Amanda had Bobby take her back to the apartment she had nearby. Arriving inside, she went to the bedroom, telling Bobby to wait for a call by the phone.

Amanda sat on the bed and pulled a pair of white gloves onto her hands. She withdrew an envelope from her purse. In it were an identification card and a passport for one Diana Camp. The pictures on each were from prison photos that had been taken of the Camp woman. The view had been cropped to eliminate the prison number and clothes.

When Amanda had checked into the hotel, she had made a point of wearing a short, black wig and asking several meaningless questions of the employees and quests, to make her presence known. She did not look much like Camp, but enough to be identified by strangers when the need arose. The time was soon coming.

After examining other papers, she placed them all back in the envelope and into her purse. She placed the purse on the floor just under the bed, removed the gloves, and disrobed. Then she called Bobby into the bedroom.

Bobby walked into the bedroom and stopped abruptly. His eyes widened and a broad smile appeared on his face.

"Mandy," he said approvingly, "by doggie you are sure the fe fi fo finest lookin' old broad that ever was."

"I've always liked you, Bobby," she purred. "I'm glad we're finally alone."

Bobby began pulling off his boots as Amanda pulled back the bedspread.

"I want to be on top, Bobby," she said with a smile.

"Sho nuff, Mandy," he returned with a grin. "As long as I'm IN side ya, ya'll kin be on any side ya please."

Bobby peeled off the last of his clothes, except his socks, and jumped into bed. Amanda mounted him and they were soon bouncing in heated rhythm. Within a couple of minutes, Bobby had climaxed and the two lay motionless in the same position.

"Sorry I didn't wait on ya, darlin'," he said with a smile. "But I'll do ya good on the next go,"

"Not to worry, Bobby," she said, leaning in close to his face, with her arms pulling the pillow and his head to hers. She gave him a deep kiss and withdrew, pulling the pillow up from behind his head and quickly over it. In her hand was a .38 caliber revolver that had been stowed between the mattress and the headboard. She jammed the barrel into the pillow and pulled the trigger. The blast was surprisingly muffled; the body beneath lurched only slightly before going limp.

"I need an orgasm," she said smiling, "like you need another hole in the head."

She began laughing and continued to do so while showering and getting dressed. She was still smirking and bursting into an occasional giggle as she placed the purse, with the gun inside, with gloved hands, next to the door. Contacts in homicide had already been given a copy of Diana Camp's fingerprints that would be said to have been found on the murder weapon and the purse. Everything had been established to create unquestionable circumstantial evidence that Diana Camp had checked into this hotel and murdered one Bobby Nell.

"You blew my mind too, Bobby." she squeaked at the corpse as she opened the door to leave. She began laughing again as she closed the door and headed to the elevator.

 



Recognized


Photo from Photo.com
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.