General Fiction posted August 22, 2013 Chapters:  ...10 11 -12- 13... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Linda checks out

A chapter in the book Pale Sisters

Escape

by Bill Schott


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
The story so far:  Sophia Pale was widowed, raped, had a baby girl, kidnapped, raped again, arrested for murder, imprisoned (losing her daughter and giving birth to another in prison), and raped again in prison. Two women she met in prison, Diana, who was a friend, but works with the Magfas, and another, Linda, a member of the Kolk, have left the prison. Sophia's been found dead in her cell. Diana has been pardoned and sent to work for the Magfas, and Linda is in a coma and has been moved to a city hospital.

Linda McCoy awoke in a hospital bed. There was a nurse standing beside her adjusting the drip of an IV. She closed her eyes again until the nurse left the room. Attempting to get up, she realized she had been strapped to the bed.

Focusing on the left strap, she imagined what movements would be necessary to free herself. Relaxing her arm, she slowly moved her shoulder up and away from her head. She heard and felt it pop out of its socket and felt her arm slide beneath the straps that had held it.

She then proceeded to contort her hips to the left and upward until the back of her head was almost touching her heels.

Freed from the confining straps that had gone over her chest, she reached her right arm over to her left side and unfastened that strap. Once done, she sat up and pulled her shoulder back into place. The pain was tremendous at first, but she was able to suppress it.

Releasing her leg straps, she was free. She sprang from the bed and cracked open the door to view the hallway to the left. It was clear. She then pushed her head out of the door to scan the right hallway. There she saw the nurse talking to a red-headed woman in civilian attire. They both looked down to Linda's room at the same time and saw her.

Wasting no time, Linda threw the door open and dashed through the opposite hallway. Amanda yelled for her to stop, but she was already around the corner and dashing for the stairway door. By the time that door had crashed against the wall, Linda was already down the first set of stairs and headed for the lower floors.

Descending three more flights of stairs, she arrived at the lobby door. Yanking it open, she darted past hospital workers and ran straight through the front entrance.

She was instantly halted when a large, black-haired man grabbed her left arm.

"Gull dang, Missy!" spouted Olan. "Yer runnin' faster 'an yer clothes kin keep up wit. Heck! The whole a the back a dis here purdy dress is plum gone."

Linda turned swiftly and jammed her index finger deep into Olan's right eye, bursting the orb and sending him hurtling backwards screaming in agony.

She turned to continue her escape, only to find herself facing two more men. Bobby came at her from the left and Whitey from the right. She was about to attack them when she was knocked down from behind by a diving tackle from Amanda. They both slammed to the concrete.

Bobby grabbed Linda by the hair and tried to yank her to her feet. Amanda wrapped her arms around the girl's arms and ribs and tried to pull her up too. They had her to her knees when Olan came running in and smashed his huge fist into the back of Linda's head. The force of the blow pulled her free of Amanda's grip and left Bobby with a handful of blond and bloody hair.

Linda hit the concrete hard, but jumped up instantly, running between Bobby and Whitey. She sprinted in a straight line across the busy city street, oblivious to screeching brakes and pounding horns. She made it across and darted left.

The hospital gown she'd been wearing had been torn at the ties, so she pulled it off and threw it. Stark naked she continued her high-velocity sprint, darting and hurdling pedestrians for five city blocks.

Her right eye seemed bloated and numb. She could not see with it. Her scalp was warm where the tuft of hair had been jerked out along with the top layers of flesh.

She finally took an abrupt turn down an alley that extended several blocks. Her pace never decreased and she was sure she had out-distanced her would-be captors. Turning into an open warehouse door, she stopped. Inside she was faced with three men. They were all shabbily dressed and smelled of alcohol. They were at first surprised then shocked when they looked at Linda's face.

"Holy shit, lady!" shouted the center man. "Your eye's hangin' clear outta your head!"

Linda hadn't realized that the concussion of the man's blow had dislodged her eye from its socket. Leaning against a nearby wall, she cupped the throbbing ball and slowly pushed it back into her head. The men were repulsed and sickened; one vomited.

Once she had done what she could to secure the eye, she approached the three men who were now frozen with fear.

"Give me your clothes!" she demanded of the nearest to her. The man didn't stop to think, but began tearing off his jacket and shirt. Another began unlacing his boots, while the third pulled his pants off over the bread sacks that were his shoes.

When she was reasonably covered, she ran past the men without a word, heading for the opposite end of the abandoned warehouse. As she neared the door on the run, she noticed the huge lock and chain that held it shut. Veering for the window beside it, she sprang up onto an empty crate and leaped ten feet through the air to go crashing through the glass.

She hit the pavement with a roll and was on her feet. She continued her high-speed dash down that street for another dozen blocks until she reached a bus station. A lone agent stood behind a counter.

"I need a ticket to Boston," she panted.

The agent stepped back aghast. Linda's head was bleeding; her hair knotted and flared about. Her left eye was swelling shut; blood was caked on her scraped and filthy face; and her clothes smelled of the previous owners' booze and urine.

"Hold on, lady!" blurted the agent. "You oughta see a doctor or somethin'. You're bleedin' bad. You look like you've been hit by a truck."

"I need a ticket for Boston right now!" she demanded. "When is it and how much?"

The agent shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "That's at five thirty and that'll be thirty-two fifty."

Linda looked up to the clock on the wall to see that it was already a quarter to five.

"I need the ticket badly," she explained, "but I don't have any money and it's almost five now. Is there any way that you can help me?"

The agent had traded many a ticket for the sexual favors of the local prostitutes in the past., but this woman was a mess.

"I normally let the girls work off their tickets in trade," the agent said slyly. "But I kinda doubt I could even get it up with you lookin' such a sight and all."

Linda looked around again to see that the terminal was near empty, except for a drunk passed out in a far chair. Smiling through scraped lips she said, "I'm sure I can get a rise out of you, Sugar."

The agent couldn't figure why, but even with the horrid looks, her gentle, smooth voice turned his once flaccid phallus into a pulsing rock. He went to the barrier door and let the girl enter.

Once inside, Linda walked right up to the man and knelt in front of him. She reached up and unzipped his fly. Reaching in she withdrew his rigid member and held it in both hands. Looking up smiling she asked, "Can I have it?"

With a wide grin the agent looked down and said, "Lady, it's all yours."

Linda tightened her grip on the manhood until the pain caused the man to moan and his eyes to roll. He fell to his knees in front of her, unable to speak, with a look of terror in his red, sweaty face.

"Want it back?" she whispered.

The tortured agent could only shake his head quickly in the affirmative.

"Ticket for Boston," she said. "And point me to the ladies' room."

At midnight, Linda's bus was pulling into the main terminal in downtown Boston. Now she had to find out where both Diana Camp and Winston Lee lived. There was no time to lose.



 



Recognized


Thanks to mrjames for the cool pic
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.