Mature Fiction posted August 21, 2013


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Elizabeth loses control

Voyage to confusion

by keimosobie


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
Two weeks passed by quickly. The last night before her departure she finished the last minute packing in her bedroom. She found it difficult to pick out clothes to pack for her long voyage to South America. She could sometimes try on four or five dresses, just for a dinner engagement. Now she had to decide every dress she would wear for the next year-long adventure, or so she thought at the time.

Elizabeth Dorshire was from a wealthy English family, and she was to go and meet her husband in Brazil. He had set up a mission in a town he had founded called New Yeshire on the southern coast of the country. Elizabeth held up her fancy dresses to her neck, and pulled them close to herself in the mirror. She thought to herself,

"What an adventure this is going to be. I have to give up everything that is familiar to me, and I'm so scared. All the people I  know, and love so dearly in my life. The town and the surrounding topography that I have become so acquainted with. Every tree, every hill and home in the countryside where I live. Everything that is me for the last thirty five years must be cast aside, as if the people and the safety of the four walls I call home are no longer important. It would all be here after I leave, but it feels a bit like death. Like everything that matters to me is going to die, and life would continue somewhere else. The excitement of being somewhere different. Elizabeth, must first cast aside this world, and that was no easy task. The pain of leaving all her loved ones, was like a knot twisting in her stomach."
The fear, and trepidation, mixed with anticipation and excitement, was enough to make one do crazy things. As Elizabeth soon found out.

She had no more time to pack as Elizabeth's mother and father were having a going away formal for her downstairs, and she was the guest of honor. She summoned her handmaid Sarah to come and help her into her bodice.

Elizabeth said, "Sarah, I want you to help me look especially pretty tonight as I will not be seeing my friends and family for a year. I want to leave them with a good impression."

"That should not be too difficult ma'am, you are as delicate and pretty as any woman I have known." Sarah smiles and helps her into her bodice.

"Why thank you, Sarah. I shall miss you terribly when I leave tomorrow."

"Don't you worry about that now miss, you just run to your gala, and the rest will sort itself out in time." Sarah said.

The dinner was amazing. All her friends and family traveled from far to wish her well on her journey. Elizabeth had been so lonely without her husband around, and it made her feel good to see all her friends and family again, even though she was sad to be leaving them at the same time. After dinner they all went to the ballroom for music and dancing and Elizabeth was feeling a little overwhelmed by everything. She went outside on the veranda to be alone and get some fresh air. Elizabeth leaned against the wall of the veranda and looked out upon the meadow.

It was summertime and there was a light breeze. The music and merriment could be heard from the ballroom, that meshed with the quiet night outside. She had a light ringing in her ears from the loud noise of the ballroom, and a light buzz in her head from too much wine. Just then her younger twenty five year old sister Fiona, burst into the veranda with a man in tow. Elizabeth was surprised to see it was Edmond, she thought at first it was Fiona's husband, but her husband was a older, shorter, more portly man whose wealth was his best attribute. This man was a younger more muscular, dark, black man.

Elizabeth was not sure why she didn't say anything of her presence, I guess she did not want to embarrass her sister. Elizabeth hid in the shadows as she sat and watched intently as Fiona was in the opposite corner of the veranda while the slave servant began to kiss Fiona ravishingly on the mouth.

He did more then kiss he sucked her, every where. Trying to swallow the sweetness that was Fiona. Fiona just sat with her eyes closed tightly, and made a face like she was being charged with bolts of electricity. Powerless to stop the currents that were coursing through her every part. Elizabeth wondered if she might be in pain, as she gasped for air. The man was molesting poor Fiona terribly.

Elizabeth tried to make her presence known by moving a little, and Fiona didn't see her there, it was far too late for Fiona to stop, she couldn't even if she wanted to. The tall man had removed his shirt and opened his trousers to reveal his thick hardened penis, and Fiona touched his body and trembled from head to foot. He pulled open her corset and entered her. None to gently either. She let out a gasp, biting into his shoulder, as he held her firmly, as if she could possibly run away.

Elizabeth watched Fionas' face as she could tell she was having orgasms, and she was about to leave when Fiona smiled at Elizabeth, and told Edmond to stop, and she whispered something in Edmonds ear, pointing in Elizabeths direction as she did so. Edmond walked directly over to where Elizabeth was hidden without saying a word. Elizabeth panicked, and instantly thought of running, but Edmund was between her and the doorway.

He reached down and lifted up her dress, sticking his hand up her corset and inside her bloomers. He found her quivering wet love opening. Elizabeth jumped a little as he stuck some fingers into it, but she just stood firm where she was not sure what she should do. Edmond easily lifted her tiny frame onto the veranda wall and pulled off her bloomers and opened her legs. Soon she felt his manhood pressing against the small opening of her aching desire. He pressed it in and she felt like it could never fit, part of her wanted him to stop, she knew it wasn't right, with her being married and all, but she didn't tell him too. She just sat there paralyzed, as he forced it in, soon it inched deeper and deeper, she couldn't help but try to accommodate him, she shifted her hips up and pressed into him. He was a strong and powerful beast. It was like the first time she had ridden a horse, and she marveled at the sheer power below her. He penetrated her ferociously. She could feel the anger and pent up hostility Edmond had, probably for his forced slavery. It was as if he was punishing all white people for their bigotry by furiously making love to her. All the bad things white men had done to him was now being released into her with vengeance of fury. Only the harder he penetrated her the more she exploded inside. He couldn't fit it all in at first, but the harder he tried, the more room her love opening made, till his enormous cock was buried deep inside her.

Elizabeth understood why he was making love to her like that, and she tried to give him her love, as if that would somehow make up for all the wrongs done to him. Elizabeth came harder then she ever had before. Over and over again. She couldn't help it, she was trying not too. She totally lost control of her body and mind, as she was at the mercy of his well defined, chiseled body. Her toes curled as she wrapped her legs tightly around him, and he lifted her off the ground, impaling her on his enormous member, and then began bouncing her up and down till she quivered all over from head to toe. She didn't remember how it happened, but her breast were now somehow exposed, and he began sucking and kissing them wildly, he continued to penetrate her. Driving her even more completely insane with pleasure.

She knew that it was wrong in so many ways, but yet there she was being really naughty, like she had never been in her life. He just took what he wanted, and he wanted her. Every part that was Elizabeth, was now his. He got it all. She got it all too. She didn't know how it happened, she certainly never saw it coming. She was coming so hard and frequently she couldn't take it anymore. Elizabeth begged him to stop, but that only made him go even harder till she made a sick loud guttural moaning sound like she was being tortured. It was like nothing she could have ever described in her wildest dreams. She completely lost control of everything, as he held her tightly in his arms, she tried to climb off it, but she was powerless to do anything. He was much too strong. It wasn't long before she was completely broken, as if she were now a tamed wild stallion. Given in to be ridden for the first time. Something no man had ever done to her before. Not even her husband.

After Edmond finally came, he pulled out of her, and she began seizing uncontrollably. It took her a minute to get back the use of her legs, and as soon as she did, Elizabeth climbed over the veranda wall, she had been sitting on, and ran off into the meadow, like a wounded animal going to lick her wounds. She hoped he would not give chase.

It is difficult to describe how she was feeling. She cried for she loved her husband, but at the same time, she felt more alive then she ever had in her life. She could feel the night, the moon, the stars and the universe, every star seemed brighter. The wind that cooled her, as it touched her tear streaked face. She never felt so connected to life. She wondered how she could continue her old life now. How she would get back to where she was before this happened. It would be strange to just walk back in the front door she thought. She must look somehow different, and she was afraid that everyone would notice what a bad girl she had been. She could feel her love juices trickling down her inner thighs and her vagina was still quivering spastically.

"Oh my God", she said. "What just happened to me?" she said laughingly.

She just laid down in the grass meadow and laughed for a little while longer.

"I'm going to kill you Fiona." she thought jokingly.



 



Butterfly In The Sky III contest entry

Recognized


I had a lot of fun writing this I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. This is actually the second chapter of the book I started Voyage to confusion. But i like this part of the story best so I thought I would enter it. The rest is available im my porfolio.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. keimosobie All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
keimosobie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.