Spiritual Non-Fiction posted July 24, 2013


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Picture tells the Story

Watch Out!

by Deniz22

I don't really have a story to tell, I just thought this picture and caption are hilarious! I think every Grandma, Granny, Nana, etc. will say Amen! LOL God bless the little children everywhere and may all the Grandma's do their thing. Bill Cosby said that his Grandma saved his life on more than one occasion. She would tell his father,"Don't you touch that child!"

Jesus said that anyone who harmed the "little ones" would be in serious trouble and if you think some have gotten away with it in this life, please remember that God is eternal and does not settle all His accounts in time.

Jesus said, "Let the little ones" come to Me and forbid them not, for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven". You can trust your child with Jesus who loves them more than anyone could, even a mother or Grandmother.

If you have lost a baby or young child know that it is the teaching of Scrpture that such a child is not lost, but with Jesus, safe and sound, awaiting your arrival as you personally trust Him for salvation.

This is piece from my heart and totally unplanned on my part. I guess I had a story after all! God bless you, Dennis



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.