Spiritual Non-Fiction posted January 13, 2013


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A True Story of Rape, Rescue and Redemption

Nobody's Child

by Deniz22

To this day, many years later, she still gets uneasy around supper time. That’s when the fondling by her father began and quickly became a nightly ritual. While her mother prepared dinner for the family, her father would hold her on his lap, bouncing her around “playfully”. This inevitably led to fondling. She was two and a half years old when these attacks began. Incredibly, her sexual bondage was to last for another eighteen years.
 
She told me her story in a soft voice, laced with a compassionate reality. When she was old enough, she was enrolled, by her mother, in catechism class in the Catholic Church to prepare for her first communion. Her childish heart was in awe of the stained glass windows. She loved the pictures of Jesus, and felt safe in “God’s house”, as she called it. As she received instruction from the priest, she became convinced God would protect her from Daddy, and the bad things he was doing to her.
 
When the classes were completed, there was a final interview by the priest. Leading up to that meeting, she was apprehensive, as she was not sure what the man of God would ask her. Her anxiety was increased by the horrific tales her father began to tell her about priests. He did his best to undermine any confidence she had in any priest. He told her they were not to be trusted, and to tell them nothing except what was absolutely necessary. I have forgotten her exact age at that time, but I think she was around six years old.
 
She got through the meeting with the priest in spite of a pounding heart and sweaty palms. Her mother had bought her a beautiful white first communion dress which hung in the kitchen for several days. Mary (not her real name) loved to look at it, and felt a security in knowing that she would be giving herself to God. He would protect her.
 
The great day finally came, and with other boys and girls, she made her first communion. Mary was floating on a cloud when she came home. That night, her father took her into the cellar of their home and raped her for the first time.
 
She sobbed herself to sleep that night after swearing to God that she would never trust Him again. Her life of escalating  agony had truly begun.
 
Part one; part two coming soon.
 
 
  




Recognized


This is a horrific true tale that will resonate with many who were abused as children. This one has an amazing beautiful ending. I am telling this story for all who bear the terrible inner scars of such abuse. God bless you and heal you as only He can.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.