Spiritual Poetry posted September 21, 2012


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Acceptance in an unforgiving world.

Shrills of Laughter

by Dklrdmcches

Drifting in and out of society, I turn to you at this moment.
Accepting you for what you are and what you stand for,
I kneel before your fortress in hopes of gaining your trust.
Trust, a word that does not define who you are or what I am.

Peering through the mist that encases your abode, the eyes burn through
The soul that does not appear to be within my being at the present time.
Standing, drenched in the cloak of darkness, you are a beacon of mistrust.
Calling for your followers to stand at my trial, the sky turns a dismal black.

Why has it come to this point, why have I fallen this far?
Proving to be unworthy in the eyes of an unforgiving Lord, I look elsewhere
For the acceptance that I deem to be what life is all about.
Standing before the epitome of self-loathing, I give all that I am.

Shrills of laughter are heard above the cries of those who were not worthy.
Crimson Tears fall from Heaven as another has accepted Eternal Hell as a way
To express how they feel. Burning within, consumes my very last breath.
Looking within the eyes of a being who does not exist, death understands all.



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Dklrdmcches All rights reserved.
Dklrdmcches has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.