Mature Fiction posted June 14, 2012


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
It hurts so bad ...

Bluejean Baby Queen

by Realist101

Beer flowed and the crowd became rowdy. Almost mean. The girl in the tight jeans danced like a pro, and all eyes were on her, men and women alike, as she moved to the repetitive beat. In the dark corner a man older than the majority, stood without a drink, watching closely her form as it writhed and suggested things tantalizing.

The long hair became sweaty and Miss Bluejeans made her way to the restroom to primp. She jerked away from several beefy hands as she wound her way through the mob. No fear became her, and the stranger liked that. She'd be a fighter. He wanted resistance--it helped him.

He moved gracefully to the ladies room door and held it open for the blonde beauty.

"Thanks." Aloof and snooty, the girl was confident. She was also underage. He wondered if she were tight. He could barely wait to find out. A surge of desire heated his groin and he forced it away. The cigarette smoke hid his chiseled face as he stood, calculating and biding his time. There would be less than an hour to lure her away. Charm oozed from his every pore as he practiced the deception.

Through the smokey haze, the girl emerged, hair fluffed and silken, lipstick freshened and like a magnet gravitated toward the tall dark stranger.

"How're ya doin' big guy?" The eyes glittered with lust ... almost angering the man.

"Good. You?" He dragged on his cigarette, let it drop and put his arm around the girl. She pushed against his side, the heat from between her legs radiating into his nostrils, and like an animal, he heard himself growl.

"Let's get out'ta here. Come on." The blonde almost purred, and they disappeared from the bar as if they'd known each other all their lives.

They began tugging at each other's clothing before ever reaching the cars. Nubile breasts, firm and white peeked out from the gauzy top and it was all the silver-haired fox could do to keep from raping her on the spot. He had to get her away. Fast.

"Come on, stop teasing me. Let's go. Now." He could barely breathe. Lust was choking him and he pushed her in his SUV. She actually laughed. More anger surged, popping his veins. She was toying with him, and he would show her playtime.

He drove fast from the lighted edge of town and whirled into the city park. She was on him instantly, her tongue down his throat and small hand already clasping his member. They rolled into the back, where a soft sleeping bag was open, ready. Like her body. He plunged deep, and both moaned together. He put hands to the lily white throat. He wanted her to die at the same time he ejaculated.

"God, woman, you're the best lay I've ever had." He couldn't stop fucking her and loosened his paws. Her body moved in perfect time to his thrusts and they rocked the Denali like a boat on an angry sea.

"And you as well, 'daddy'." The blue jean baby queen pushed the knife deep into the lower stomach of the hairy beast she'd hated all her life. She'd learned well, how to please a man ... she was a pro. And now, she would share the searing pain.








Recognized


Inspired by television and the movie "Monster". Thanks for reading and to Google Images.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Realist101 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Realist101 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.