General Poetry posted June 3, 2012


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Designed Butterfly Shape poem

Fragile Beauty

by Helvi2

.......…………….....………..…+…..................................+.......................................
.......………………….....……....+.................................+........................................
...........……......…………………..+…........................+..........................................
................……………………………+....................+........................................

....…*How lovely*………………....+...............+………………*This drifter*
...*..Is the butterfly*………......,...+..... +……….……*..Of pure elegance*
...*That flaunts its…....….*……...........+................*.....Exquisitely defines,*...
......*Lovely hues,…………....*……..@ @…..…*…………..…...A charming*
...….*By fluttering those……..*……(......)……*Treasure of the earth*....
......….*Fragile wings………..…...*.…(…..)….*.................With glorious*
.......…...*So you won’t ………......*(…..)*………..............designs.*.....
........…..*Miss the view…….....….…*(.....)*.................,.What graceful*
.....…..*This stunning coaster…..…..(.....)……...........Entity from God,*......
.…..…*Of the sky is delicate ....…….(.....).............Streams softly thru*......
....…...…*And light,*…......…**…...(…..).....*....*................*The air,*........
................ ……………...*Naturally..…(…..)…...Upon the*......................
............................*Attracting…..…..*(…..)*..........Lithe wisps*
........................*Eyes ….…..…….......*(…..)*..........................Of its*
.....................*Upon its……………....*.(.....).*...........................Wings*
..................*Breezy.………………...*(…..)*……..….........To flutter*
...............*Flight…….……...…....*…….~~~…….*.................Oh, so fair * ......
................*…………….........…..*……………………...*................................*
.........................*..... *..... *………………………....……...*.....*........*.............
.......................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................
 




Poem of the Month contest entry

Recognized


I enjoyed doing the last shape poem So much I descided to do another. When I do one of these I really want you to see the image of a butterfly in picture and in words.I hope you enjoy both the poem and design. "Evil Ed" our editor gave me a little trouble,but I managed to work it out.

Thanks SO much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy! :o)
Helvi
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Helvi2 All rights reserved.
Helvi2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.