Spiritual Non-Fiction posted May 4, 2012


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Letter to God

Dear God, Please Help

by justjo66

Dear God,

I know You are busy so I'll make this letter brief. First, I want to thank You again for Your constant presence this past month. Father, I know You love us beyond measure.

I would ask for you to continue healing my husbands' broken heart. The sudden death of his only brother has really taken a toll on him. He's not sure he'll see him again in Heaven someday. He tried to bring him to You so many times but his brother always turned him away. Now, he's gone and my husband deeply mourns him. Please, give him peace.

Thank you,


Your child



Dear God, writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a letter to God expressing your most pressing concerns and/or questions believing with all your heart and soul, that He will receive, read and answer you. Your letter does not necessarily have to be be a request. Just a sincere heart to heart will do.

Prose only.
No art work.
No author's notes.
100 words or less. Note: The salutation Dear God, the closing nor your signature, will count against you as part of the 100 words. Only the words in the body of the letter need to be counted.

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. justjo66 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
justjo66 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.