Romance Fiction posted April 15, 2012 Chapters:  ...60 61 -62- 63... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The SWAT team takes over.

A chapter in the book Lonely Hearts Meet

part one, Chapter 19

by barbara.wilkey



Background
Anna is a young mother striving to find a way out of an abusive marriage. She meets a stranger, Troy. Troy fights his own demons. Can they help each other find love, or are their struggles too much?
CHAPTER NINETEEN

The six member SWAT team arrived. Three went to the front door prepared for a forced entry, if needed. The rest strategically placed themselves around the outside area and prepared for the order to take the necessary shot.

*****
George glanced toward his associate. "I can't seem to set up a relationship with this guy." He raised the megaphone to his mouth. "Bobby, are you hungry?"

"When Slim and Ted get here, a few pizzas will go good with our keg. We have the entertainment."

As Bobby and Anna spoke, George stared at the microphone receiver.

"Why is this bitch a better grandma than my mom?"

"I didn't say she was a better grandma. I said Michael likes her."

He heard some muffled sounds then Bobby yelled, "Don't talk down to me!"

Anna cried. "I'm sorry. Please don't hit me again."

"You're a poor excuse for a human. I don't know why I married you."

George heard Anna's repeated screams and cries. Through his walkie-talkie he said, "Take the first clear shot you get."

*****
Anna lay on the floor. I've got to get away. He'll kill me. She glanced toward the window, when she heard George say, "Bobby, is everything all right? I thought I heard Anna scream."

"The bitch tripped over a rug. I told you she's clumsy." He turned and glanced toward Anna. "Get up, bitch! Get me some food. You have a high priced lawyer and sugar daddy, but that just makes you a high priced whore."

She used an end table to lift herself. On her feet she watched Bobby turn toward the patio. Now's my chance.

"Where are Slim and Ted? They can't be that hard to find." He chuckled. "Stupid cops."

Anna grabbed a lamp and hit Bobby over the head. Crash! She ran toward the door. "Help!"

"Bitch!" He grabbed her around the neck and dragged her toward the kitchen. "Where the knives at?"

As Bobby pulled her, Anna tried to yank his fingers back but couldn't get a good grip, so she attempted to remove his arm from her throat. When that didn't work, she used the edge of her heel and stomped on his foot.

"Stupid bitch!" He tightened his arm around her neck.

Anna kicked backward up his leg until she connected with his knee cap.
"Bitch!"

With all her might, she jabbed her elbow into his rib cage.

Bobby's arm around her throat caused Anna to struggle for each breathe. She reached up, grabbed a handful of hair and yanked.

"So you want it rough." He raised his knee and jabbed it in her back.

In the kitchen, Bobby tossed the drawer contents onto the floor until he found a butcher knife. He held it against Anna's neck and twisted one arm behind her back. "Try to get away again and I'll kill you." The knife grazed her neck and blood trickled down.

Bobby forced her to walk toward the patio. "They can watch me slice your throat." At the door, he snapped, "Open the door, bitch!"

Anna did.

After Bobby shoved her onto the porch, he yelled, "Hey George, I bet you can't wait to see this. This is what we do to sluts."

Through the megaphone George said, "Bobby, you don't want to do that. It won't end well for you. We're working on finding your friends and getting the keg."

"This bitch destroyed my life and my parents' life. She deserves to die."

Bobby fell against Anna, causing her to fall face first onto the patio. Neither moved.



Recognized


Thank you, Brian for allowing me to use your artwork to show the struggles Anna has breaking the chains of abuse.
This post is part one of Chapter 19, a much longer chapter. It can not stand alone. If you are just joining me, welcome, but you may be confused because this post is part of a much longer novel. I'm sorry about the language, but I feel it's in character for Bobby.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

SAFE (stop abuse for everyone)
www.safe4all.org

National Domestic Violence Hotline (800)799-7233
Each state has it's own hotline number.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.