Spiritual Poetry posted November 21, 2011


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Angels

I wondered

by impacted63









By Theresa Calton

I Wondered One Early Morn,
Why God had cast the angel Lucifer down to earth, before He decided to create man? The Vow of Marriage, Arc Angel Gabriel and Arc Angel Michael said. To avenge the woman, so she could teach through the window by the blood and not the rear view mirror. I was dead, yet a live, the area convicted me, though each peddled their own families sin. I, a lion in the trainer's human hands, felt their reproach, but couldn't see, but only felt, the enemy's program. The shame of where I had been, what I had done, and what I felt I couldn't do, I left to the Potter, though, knowing He knew best somehow, to attend to my babies needs that He had given to me! That's when I started to see, my children, rise up, against their mother. Unselfishly I thought, I gave them everything, school, a wealthy family, Church, everything I wanted as a child, or so I thought? Now looking back, all I really wanted was my mother! And, a God I could look in the eye! Seeing them being shown a different kind of life, I thought, hey, maybe this is well, for their souls, I didn't want to be jealous, so, I sank further in drugs and the streets swallowed me up! Now, no one wants me, and that's ok, only, now with my eye's washed, I see what a mess, I have made, no loving arms about me, only course words, do I hear, I still am angered easily, Moses, O dear Moses, Pharaoh, I do not want to be. I give you my children as you asked My Dear Father, Creator of Heaven, earth and me. You are, The Great I am! Only please tell the world the truth about me, so I can bear the troubles evenly. You gave me my request!Now let me do my best...


































5-7-5 Poetry contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. impacted63 All rights reserved.
impacted63 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.