Mature Fiction posted November 16, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Where is she?

Cheryl

by Thesis

The bed was empty. That's strange, I thought. Her clothes are lying here on the comforter. I saw her little black dress, red lace bra and panties, black sheer seamed stockings, and those fabulously sexy, red six-inch heels on the floor. But, where was Cheryl?

Confused, I took off my suit jacket and threw it on the bed next to her clothes, loosened my tie and went in search of her. I looked in the bathroom, the den, the family room, kitchen and second bedroom; still, no Cheryl.

As I came back into the living room, I noticed the sliding doors to the deck were slightly open. I looked outside and saw several candles lighting up the deck and smiled. There was Cheryl by the infinity pool, lying on a blanket in her sheet white Sweet Nothings lingerie.

She smiled seductively when she caught my gaze and pouted those pink puffy lips, blowing me a kiss that beckoned me to come out to her.

Heeding her call, I took in the heavenly sight before me. Posed in a way to drive a man wild with desire, she was on her right side, being supported by her curvaceous hip and her elbow. My eyes wandered to the thin pink satin ribbon strap falling off her shoulder, offering me a naughty peek at her pert breasts.

The sheer material of the short gown was adorned with lace; covering her pink nipples, and embroidered flowers placed to provide more visual stimulation. My eyes traveled to her diamond-studded belly button with a heart charm hanging from a silver chain. It looked so untouchable and sexy, hidden behind the sheer white material.

I stopped about ten feet away to allow my eyes to further feast on her body. Her sexy blond disheveled bedroom hair, dark brown eyes, exposed cleavage, French manicured nails, bare legs and pedicured feet, were almost too much for my brain to process. The magenta polish was an added distraction, causing me additional torment. I didn't know where to look first.

The scene was perfect. I could hear the sound of the waves from the beach below, as she asked me to open the champagne.

Laughing when I fumbled with the bottle and popped the cork, spilling ice cold bubbly on her smooth legs, she said: "I'll take mine in a glass, but I see you already poured yours."

Handing her a glass, I got on the blanket with her as she leaned back, offering me her wet leg. The feel of her warm, well-toned leg in my hand was quite sensuous, as was my kiss that began at her knee and traveled down to her cute, sexy ankle.

I savored the taste of the champagne, mixed with the perfume she always sprayed behind her knees. My tongue gathered the alcohol, although I didn't need any. I was already in an intoxicated state.

As she sipped her champagne and giggled while my kisses tickled her, she tossed her head back, offering me a perfect view of her taut nipples being confined in the gathered material.

I reached up and freed them, rubbing to feel their arousal. They became more enlarged as I focused my attention on her trembling thighs. Lightly kissing them, her right hand pushing my face away, telling me she couldn't stand much more.

Sitting up, Cheryl reached out and ripped my shirt open. With buttons flying in all directions, she ran her hands across my chest and pulled me close to her. She passionately kissed me, leaning her body into mine as the heat rose between us. Tongues intertwined, limbs mingled and passion's fire erupted as we tore the remaining clothes off each other.

My eyes were ravishing Cheryl's body as my hands were exploring her curvature. The sensations I felt are as near to nirvana as I will ever come.

In one fluid motion, we were suddenly embracing, pulling each other closer with a hunger that could only be satisfied in one way. Cheryl took control. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me with those hot pink lips, causing fireworks in my mind, and a burning desire for me to satiate my wanton lust for her.

Just as we were ready to make love, we heard a loud knock. Ignoring it, Cheryl pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. Just as we were about to make love, I heard a loud scream.

Opening my eyes, I saw my older sister, Rebecca standing next to my bed.

"Robby, get up. Mom's going to kill you if you're late for school. Were you dreaming about Cheryl again?"

"What....What makes you think I'm dreaming about Cheryl?"

"Because every morning I come in to wake you up, you're in a conversation with her as if she were your girlfriend. I know you're dreaming about having sex with her, but get over it. It's not going to happen. You have to stop this Robby. She's my best friend and five years older than you. You're starting to really gross me out."

"I know she's your best friend, Becky. But, she is really hot. Don't tell Mom, okay?"

"On one condition," she said.

"Here it comes. I'm being blackmailed by my own sister."

"You have to stop staring at Cheryl. She thinks you're a stalker."

"Great."














This Sentence Starts The Story contest entry

Recognized


WC= 889
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.