Mature Fiction posted August 19, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Or is it something else?

A Fantasy Come True?

by Thesis

When I walked out of my bedroom this morning, I saw a woman's clothing, strewn around the room. There was a little yellow cocktail dress, yellow and white leather, LoBotine heels, white purse and a beeping cell phone.

I remember my sister and a few of her friends came back from the party with me, but I just assumed everyone left, after I went to bed at two.

The dress belonged to one of my sister's friends, Nicole, a gorgeous brunette with shoulder length, brown curly hair and an outrageous tight little body.

I was heading for the kitchen to make some coffee, when I noticed her, half naked, lying on my white sofa. She was only wearing a pair of black sheer lace panties. I noticed a small tattoo on the back of her left hip, and had to take a closer look. It was a cute little sunburst.

Her knees were bent, baring her soles and sexy feet. As I came closer, she stirred, turning on her back, revealing a totally tanned, ample chest. I stood silently, waiting for her to open her eyes. When she didn't, I just observed her movements on the couch, as she sought to get comfortable.

She was moving her shoulders, trying to get settled, as her breasts swayed with the movements. They were magnificent. I stood staring at her nipples that were hardening in front of my eyes. I feasted on her smooth skin, and how tight her tummy was, leading into her sheer nylon panties. What a wonderful sight.

The bad devil on my shoulder was encouraging me to touch her. He kept telling me that she was fair game and reminded me she was naked on my couch. The angel on my other shoulder was telling me to stop lusting after this woman. He told me to be a gentleman; go get a blanket and cover her up. So, I stood there, taking one last look at Nicole's hot little body and walked to the linen closet to get a blanket.

As I was covering her with the blanket, she stirred, opened her eyes slightly, and then quickly sat up, as the blanket fell onto her lap.

Startled, she said: "Who are you?" looked down at her naked body and said: "Holy shit, why am I naked?"

"Good question. You came back to my place with my sister, Jill, and two of your other friends."

Momentarily confused, she said: "Oh, right. But where are they?"

Making no attempt to cover up, I stared at Nicole's body as she sat up on the couch and ran her fingers through her hair, holding her head.

"I guess they went home and you must have been too drunk to notice."

"I must have been, but I don't remember taking my clothes off. You didn't have sex with me or anything, did you?"

"No, I didn't even know you were here after I turned in last night. You guys were all drinking martini's when I went to bed."

"Oh that explains my headache."

"I was just going to make coffee. Want some?"

"Yeah. Do you think I could borrow a T-shirt or something?"

"Sure. Top two drawers of the dresser are shirts. Help yourself. I'll get the coffee going."

I made the coffee and went into my room to see if Nicole wanted breakfast. I heard the shower running, opened the bathroom door slightly and asked if she wanted breakfast. I noticed the sheer lace panties of the floor and could see her completely naked though the clear glass shower doors.

"I'll have whatever you're having."

"Okay, I'm making eggs."

Lingering for a moment by the door, Nicole said: "You're sure you didn't take advantage of me last night?"

"No, but when I saw you this morning, I did have some wild fantasies."

"Like what?"

"It's not every day you wake up to find a naked woman in your apartment. When I saw you lying there, I thought about what it would be like to feel your breasts, to run my hands slowly down your body until you woke up and pulled me close to you. Some fantasy, huh?"

"Why didn't you do it? Touch me, I mean."

"Because I thought you'd freak out. It would have been like I was attacking you. It was a cool fantasy, but that's all it was."

While we were talking, I watched Nicole through the shower doors. She was cupping her left breast and running her right hand on her tummy, letting her fingers slide deeper and deeper, until she bit her lip and moaned.

"What would you have done to me? Would you have just touched me, or would you have gone further?"

Watching her massage her body and hearing the tone of her voice change, was quite arousing. I stood there wondering where this was going.

"Well, since it was a fantasy, in my mind, I had you completely naked, with you fully participating in an electric hot sexual encounter. We went at it for a few hours, in my mind."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you were pretty into it too, as I recall."

"Oh really."

"Yeah."

"Do you want to hear my fantasy?"

"Yes."

"It's about a girl, whose best friend has a hot brother who lives alone. She goes out with his sister and a few friends, gets them tipsy, and suggests they drop in on her brother. She agrees and we stop to get a bottle of Vodka, so we can party. The girl pretends to be drunk and stays over. She takes off most of her clothes and positions herself on the couch so that the brother has to see her."

"So, you did this on purpose?"

"Let me finish. So then, she waits on the couch and when she hears him come near, turns over to show him her boobs, knowing he'll get aroused. She hopes he'll caress her, but knows he'll probably just look, until she wakes up. She is totally aroused, letting him stare at her body and gets bolder by touching herself in the shower and letting him watch. When she opens the shower door, turns around and presses the front of her body against the tile wall, looks over her shoulder and bites her lower lip, what do you think he does?"

Dropping my shorts and walking into the shower, I press my body against hers from behind. My response is: "He makes passionate love in the shower to his wife, who also happens to be his sister's best friend. You're so hot, Nicole. I love your little games."








Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.