General Non-Fiction posted December 10, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The meaning of Christmas to me.....

The Christmas Spirit

by Heidixoxo

The true meaning of Christmas to me could possibily be completely different than yours. Leaving it to be heard that neither belief is right or wrong....

Having the traditional Christmas tree, beautifully decorated with colors is truly amazing. Getting a holiday card from the one friend you haven't heard from since the previous holiday, makes for a smile. Watching my kids filled with excitement as they examine what Santa brought them is priceless. But there is so much more to this day~

Celebrating baby Jesus's birthday is a priority to my children and I. Teaching them that Jesus is the reason to enjoy this season in addition to giving and sharing with all. This comes prior to diving under the tree, grabbing packages with your name on it. This entire day should be spent with people you love and care about as well as sharing with the ones who have far less.
~Happy Holidays~



What is the Spirit of Christmas? writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
What is the Spirit of Christmas to you?

Recognized


A writing about the meaning of Christmas to me.....
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heidixoxo All rights reserved.
Heidixoxo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.