Mature Fiction posted December 1, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A couple reunites....

~Reunited~

by Heidixoxo

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
As I stepped out of the bathtub that had been overflowing with bubbles, I stood draped in my purple fuzzy towel. I rubbed lotion on, starting with my feet and finishing with my shoulders caressing my silky skin. My white lace thong went on with ease, needing a slight adjustment for my own comfort. I sprayed my purple nightie with my favorite Sweet Pea perfume then held it close to my naked body to smell. Once I had placed it over my head, I slid my arms, one by one, past the delicate lace and in to the sleeves. It fell down over my soft, fresh body resting on my upper thighs.

I poured myself a small glass of pink champaigne and headed to my bed. As I lay there sipping on my night cap and thumbing through my favorite VOGUE magazine, I kept hearing noises outside my window. Trying not to act paranoid, I continued with my reading. A knock at the door of my apartment startled me. Without thinking, I headed to see who was knocking, not realizing I had left my robe behind. I looked out the peep-hole in my purple see through nightie and smiled as I opened the door.

Standing there on the door step was my ex-boyfriend Ben. He was holding beautiful flowers wrapped safely in plastic and gave me a melting smile. I've never had the strength to turn him away so I asked him in. He greeted me first by handing me the flowers, followed by a loving hug. His hands were rubbing my bare back as he looked deeply in my eyes, telling me how much he had missed me. We sat on the couch in my living room having a great and much needed conversation. Ben and I were, at one time, an awesome, close couple until one day we drifted down different paths. It was a sad farewell that I actually have never healed entirely from. Ben and I talked for quite awhile, sharing some tears. It felt great having him here with me once again.

I told Ben to help himself to a cold beer in the refrigerator as I went for my bubbly champaigne that I left in my room. I did not realize he wasn't interested in a drink since he followed me closely. I had just lifted my drink when I felt Ben behind me, kissing me softly on my neck and back. He started pressing up against my rear end and he set my drink back down on the night stand. I knew exactly where this was headed and I wasn't going to stop him either!!

My painties were becoming increasingly moist and I was ready for Ben, all of him. I turned to him, placing my hands on his freshly shaven face. I stared into his emerald green eyes and my body tingled as he kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced and swirled almost magically in each others open mouth. Ben layed me back softly on to the bed, placing my head on the pillows. I felt his hand on my thigh working his way up slowly under my purple nightie. While I was so involved in kissing and smelling Ben, he slipped away to suck on my awaiting breasts. I removed his shirt and ran my fingers all over his masculine chest and back. Before long, I had him naked and very aroused. I inched my way down to his belly button, kissing and nibbling, as I stroked his pulsating vein. He let out a soft moan, rolling me to my back and began feeling my entire body with only his finger tips. Working his way down past my belly, he licked my thighs and softly bit the insides of them. I was going crazy wanting and needing more from Ben and he knew that. He pulled my wet thong down with his teeth, removing it at my ankles. He instantly came back up and gave me a look followed by a kiss to remember forever...WHEW!! Buried between my legs, Ben was out to please. We made love to each other for hours, leaving us both beyond exhaustion. I did not want him to leave so I invited him to stay the night with me, holding me close. Without hesitation, he gladly accepted. During the night, we had encountered another orgasmic fest, all orally this time. Ben did amazing things with his tongue, causing me to become a loud, naughty girl. I always returned the favor, never getting one complaint from my baby.

I knew in my heart at this moment how much I have missed Ben all this time, not soley for the sex either. I will never deny he was the best lover I have ever had. I don't have many to compare him too, Ben was my first and only lover and has taught me everything I know in the bedroom. He was obviously pleased with as quickly as I learned since I have never left him unhappy. In my eyes and heart, I don't want or need any other man. Ben was plenty for me.

After a long day at work, my mind was focused on Ben. I was feeling very sore from him pounding on me, but no complaints, in fact I was ready to go again. So when Ben met me after work, naturally I asked him to stay with me again and he did!

After another night of pure steamy, hot monkey sex, Ben asked if he could come back home to me. I thought about it and finally agreed. I knew how much we loved each other and the sex was amazing. From that day on, we shared many more love making nights. Ben and I both left for work every morning with smiles on our faces. Not just from the crazy sex but we were both truly happy inside once again.




Purple Prose contest entry

Recognized


A story involving hot sex...a couple reunites after taking a break from each other.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heidixoxo All rights reserved.
Heidixoxo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.