Writing Non-Fiction posted August 9, 2009


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Contest Entry

Home Away from Home

by Teri7












Fan story is a wonderful place to be for me. I am so thankful to have so many wonderful friends and to be able to read and review their work. I appreciate the reviews I am given. Fan story is where I go to escape my ups and downs. When I think about my Marine, Capt. Jon Vasquez, I can still write about him and feel him so close to me. I know he has not left me and he watches over me. When he and I wrote together it made my life happy.

Fan story is a great place to meet new friends and to share with old friends (I don't mean old in age). We have a great person, Tom that keeps Fan story going for us. This is a place that can keep my mind alert and it helps me with the MS. My doctors are very pleased that I am on this site and keep my mind active. I have been slow lately as I am going through an episode. I appreciate all the ones that understand that is why I have been slow reviewing. It affects my eyesight. I am slowly getting back to being me again.
As far as not winning contest it is depressing at times. I know that I am trying my best as well as everyone on here. I know the day will come when I will win again, but until then I will keep on trying. Never give up has always been a motto of mine.

Just know I love all my friends on here and I do wish them well when they win. Fan story is a wonderful place to be able to put what's on your heart into words. Never forget that it's a great place to be with wonderful and great people!!!



What Fanstory Means To Me contest entry

Recognized


This is my thoughts about Fanstory. God bless each one that reads and reviews it. Thank you VMarguarite for the great art work.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.