Mature Fiction posted July 22, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A magical encounter with my future Queen

My Magical Goth Fairy

by Thesis

I was badly wounded, fighting the French who attacked us like cowards as we aided the nuns from the inner sanctuary of the Charlemegne Abbey. Hugues de Payens army of Templar Knights rode against us as his money hungry knights took advantage of him while he was sick with fever.

My weakened force of five hundred Scottish Templar's fought off his men, although we were out numbered five to one.

They gave up the battle after inflicting near destruction to the Abbey and looting it of all it's golden treasures.

My legs finally gave way as my white Templar tunic dripped with my own crimson blood. Trying to protect myself from any remaining rogue knights, my eyes focused on the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

Surely, I was dead. How else would I see this perfect vision who materialized before me.

"My Lord, I am Kira. I've been sent to keep you from harm. I will heal you and make you forget your pain."

I started to respond, when I saw a French knight approach her from behind.

"Kira, behind you," I cried.

She turned and held up her hand. The knight's lance melted in his hand. She admonished him.

"You will not harm a good man today. He who is true of heart, shall live to deal with your kind once more."

I was transported to a castle in a far away land. There was no war, bloody killing or grief, only beauty and healing.

I awoke in Kira's bed, naked, as was she, nursing from her ample bosom. The key to life was within her being.

When she knew I regained consciousness, she became sexually aggressive, forcing me to satisfy her half-human need for procreation. I readily complied, savoring her sweet curves.

She stared at me with those mystical brown eyes and melted my resolve. I was magically consumed by this sensual woman's aura.

She had saved me, physically, spiritually and mentally from the certain demise at the Charlemegne Abbey.

This magical princess became my Queen. Together, we created a new order of righteous warriors, who till today, protect the weak and downtrodden.



Best Magical Writer contest entry

Recognized


This post is not graphic, but I made it mature, since I don't want to offend anyone.

A special thanks to channeled for use of this beautiful artwork.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.