Horror and Thriller Fiction posted May 12, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The worst scenario for a cop

Domestic Dispute

by Thesis


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The Officer was dispatched to a domestic dispute.

Meeting him at the door, the wife said: "He's got a knife."

Entering the house with gun drawn, the officer turned into the hall and saw a quick flash, then heard something heavy hit the floor. Looking down, he saw both his hands still wrapped around his gun.

Watching the blood drip from his stumps, the Officer was in shock.

"That lying bitch told you I had a knife, huh? I have a sword. She's the one with the knife."

Turning slightly, he felt the blade slit his neck, as she laughed.



Very Short Horror Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short horror story in exactly 100 words. No more, no less.

Recognized


One of the best chances of an Officer being injured, comes from answering a domestic violence call.

You never know what you're walking into. If you arrest either party, you have a very good chance of being attacked by the other.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.