Mature Fiction posted February 26, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Dr. Gordon finds out his Nurse has a secret>

Unexpected

by Thesis

"Oh God, you're one of them, aren't you?" I blurted out, turning to my Nurse Stacy Anderson. Biting her highly glossed, pink, lower lip, she just stared back at me, tears welling up in her beautiful green eyes.

My heart sank. "I'm sorry Stacy, I didn't mean to say it like that. What I meant to say was, that I had no idea you were a transgender person. The realization that you are shocked me, and I'm sorry if I sounded insensitive. You know, that's not me at all."

Still staring at me, tears now running down her beautiful face to the corners of her shiny lips, she looked so hurt. "Come here, Stacy", I said walking toward her with open arms. Hesitatingly, she took a step forward as I embraced her in a tight hug. Her ample chest pressed into mine as I pulled her close. "I can be such an idiot sometimes, I hope you don't hate me."

"Dr. Gordon," she said, "I could never hate you." "It's just that I've never done anything to suggest that I'm other than what you see. How did you figure it out?" Doctor Gordon said, "I didn't until about a minute ago, when we were talking about Mr. Jacobs and his hormone therapy treatments. The way you looked at me when I said I felt sorry for him; he wants to be a woman and no one really understands. "As soon as I said that, you let out a slight sigh, like you agreed with that. And, when I said changing the original parts is permanent, no turning back, you leaned against the counter, like you were ready to pass out."

"So, I take it you have not gone through the final step yet, have you?" With her arms now wrapped around my neck, she whispered in my ear: "No, I'm afraid, I want it so badly, but I'm really afraid. I've been in this stage for five years now. I don't have anyone to help me through this and I'm unsure of what to do."

Breaking the embrace, he held Stacy at arms length and said, "Mr. Jacobs was our last patient this afternoon. Why don't we leave Margaret here to answer the phones and you and I can talk about what you've been going through. Unless, I'm invading your privacy and you don't really want me to know about all of this. We don't have to talk about it if you're uncomfortable."

Meeting my eyes with her warn gaze, she said "Dr. Gordon, I've wanted to tell you about it for the last four years I've been working for you, but never had the courage." Returning her smile, he said, "Great, let's talk somewhere private. Let me finish Mr. Jacob's chart and I'll be ready to go in ten minutes." A faint, "Thank you" escaped her lips as she closed the examining room door. Noticing her long tanned legs and royal blue heels just before she shut the door, his mind wandered about his Nurse.

Finishing the chart, he handed it over to Margaret. When he reached the Reception Desk. He said, "Margaret, Stacy and I will be leaving for the day. You're in charge. We'll see you tomorrow morning." "Ok, Doctor she said, but don't get into any trouble. You two leaving at the same time doesn't look good", she said laughingly. "I know your reputation with pretty, long legged brunettes Dr. Gordon." Smiling, he said: "Why Margaret, you know you have been the only one catching my eye lately." "You wish" was her reply. "You couldn't handle me," she said. Walking to his office he said over his shoulder, "You're probably right Margaret."

As he turned into his office, Stacy asked: "What is Margaret right about?" He said, "She said I couldn't handle her." "Ooh", Stacy said smiling, "Yeah, well, she is probably right", and laughed. Stacy was leaning against Dr. Gordon's desk. He took in the stunning sight before him. She had taken off her lab coat and was waiting for him dressed in a tight white mini skirt, a sleeveless V-neck royal blue sweater that complimented her full cleavage, the color matching her sexy four-inch stiletto heels, accompanied by a gold ankle bracelet. Her nails also matched her shoes and sweater. He wondered if her toes did too.

Reaching for his sport jacket, Dr. Gordon asked Stacy to find his keys on the desk, which she readily did. Dr. Gordon's eyes followed the hem of her skirt as she leaned over the desk to reach the keys. Further up her thigh it slid, giving him an eyeful of firm tanned flesh. Stacy turned and caught his eyes on her legs before he looked away. Readjusting her skirt, she handed the keys to Dr. Gordon, her blue nails grazing the palm of his hand as he took them from her.

"Ok, lets get out of here", he said. Politely, letting her go ahead of him, he could not help but stare at the sexy sight in front of him. If she weren't all woman, damn, you would never be able to tell. Everything about her radiated sex. She was perfectly proportioned, her hair, her nails, makeup, but more importantly, her captivating smile and expressive eyes caught his attention. Dr. Gordon walked behind her, opening doors for her, including the car door where he got his first full look at her sexy legs as she slid into the passenger seat of the silver Corvette Convertible. Her skirt, sliding on the leather seats, affording him a liberal view of her sexy legs as her legs lifted off the ground and her heels swung into the car. Her legs parting wide as she fought not to fall into the car, allowing him to see a quick view of matching blue silk panties as she finally was able to pull her skirt modestly down.

No matter what she did, her skirt fought her and stubbornly remained higher on her thighs than she wanted it to be. The leather seats cool on her bare thighs. Closing the car door, Dr. Gordon felt a little strange. Her body aroused and excited him and that surprised him. Her choice of clothing, even her nail polish and perfume were having an effect on his mind and his body.

Sliding in the drivers seat, she looked over at him and said: "Thanks Doctor, for offering to talk to me about all of this. I've kept my life very private since I've begun this transformation. No one knows, except the Doctors who did my nose and these, cupping her glorious breasts." Dr. Gordon looked at her, uncomfortable with his next question, but he felt compelled to ask it. "Have you, um been in a physical relationship as a woman? I mean, you're gorgeous, but have you um...had sex?" Dr. Gordon felt strange asking the question and was hoping that she would say no. Why he felt this way, he didn't know. Trying to balance his sight on the road and look at her, she waited until he was able to look her way before answering. Again, biting her lower lip, she said: "No, Dr. Gordon, I have not been with anyone. I have taken care of my desires alone."

For reasons he could not explain, he was very relieved. So, it seems, was she.

Arriving at the Plaza Hotel on Fifty-ninth Street and Fifth Avenue, Dr. Gordon pulled up to the Doorman. "George", he said, "I'll be in for the night, you can park it." "Ok, Dr. Gordon," George replied, "Have a good evening."

The valet parking attendant rushed to Stacy's door to help her out of the car. He held the door and offered his hand to help her out of the Corvette. Again, her skirt rode up, which did not go unnoticed by the attendant. He was very deliberate in his stare, causing Dr. Gordon to actually get jealous. He couldn't understand what was happening to him, but he was becoming very protective of this beautiful girl. Giving the attendant a stern look, he came around to Stacy's side of the car and reached for her hand. They entered the Plaza Hotel, heading for the Oyster Bar, hand in hand, amid the approving stares of the men in the lobby and the women trying to find fault in her appearance to make themselves' feel better.

Heading toward the bar, Dr. Gordon was approached by Mary, the hostess. "Hi Dr. Gordon, not alone tonight, I see. Would you like your normal spot in the corner?" "That would be great Mary," he said. "Follow me, please," she said to Stacy. Dr. Gordon was stopped momentarily by one of his friends at the bar. He said his quick hello and excused himself to follow the girls to his table. He heard Mary tell Stacy "Dr. Gordon is always alone when he comes in here. The waitresses and I were beginning to think he was a little gay. That would be a real waste of a great guy," she said. "You proved that he's not. Oops, here he comes, I gotta go tell the girls" she said as she passed Dr, Gordon, giving him a wink as he went by. He looked at Stacy and said, "She seems a little strange tonight". Stacy replied, "Well, it's been a strange day all around." "Yes, it has," was his reply.

Seeing Nikki, his favorite waitress, the doctor called out to her. Walking over, she said, "Hi, Dr. Gordon, wow, who is this," she said staring down at Stacy. "Ooh, Nikki, this is my friend Stacy." "Nice to meet you Stacy," she said. "Same here" was her reply. "So, what can I get you two, the usual Doc?" "Not tonight Nikki," he said. "Stacy, would you care for some Champagne?" "That sounds nice," was her reply. "Champagne it is. A bottle of Vive Clicquot, please." "Sure Doc, I'll be right back," said Nikki.

While Nikki was getting the Champagne, Stacy noticed she was getting a lot of stares from the other patrons. When she turned back to Dr. Gordon, he was smiling at her, making her feel self-conscious. "What?" she said. "Nothing really" was his reply, "I just can't get over how great you look."

For the next hour, they talked and Stacy began to explain how she had always felt she was in the wrong body, until now. During her teen years, she was very asexual, wearing baggy clothes, was introverted and always alone. She had a lot of time to plan her transition while away in Brazil studying to become a Nurse and when her parents were killed in a freak accident skiing, she inherited a huge amount of money that allowed her the freedom to finally become who she wanted to be. She explained that the first step was her hormone treatments, then facial surgery to change the contour of her nose and cheekbones, followed by her breast surgery and some electrolysis. She was thankful that her feet were only a size 8 and that she was small boned, allowing her to more readily pass for a female. After the breast surgery on her twenty-first birthday, she assumed her new name and began living openly as a female. But, for the last eleven years, she was afraid to take the final surgical step.

Listening to her, Dr. Gordon was touched by the way she explained what she had gone through. It had not been easy for her to go through all this alone and he understood her fear of taking the final step. They had been talking for over two hours. The Champagne was gone within the first hour. Dr. Gordon picked up his glass and just then realized it was empty. He said, "instead of having another drink, would you be my guest for dinner?" Without hesitation, Stacy said, "I'd love to Dr. Gordon." "Stacy", he said, "when we're not in the office, please call me Jake." Blushingly, she said, "Ok, Jake."

Dr. Gordon caught Nikki's eye and waved. She knew it was his signal to charge the bill to his account, so she waved back and smiled at him. She liked Dr. Gordon; he was a nice guy and a very generous tipper. Many nights he stayed at the bar alone and ate there or met his friends for drinks. He was always there, actually six days a week. Nikki always got about three hundred dollars tip a week from him. She wondered if his new girlfriend would be keeping him away from frequenting the bar so much. Oh well, she thought, well for him, he deserves it.

Walking across the lobby to the elevators, Stacy quizzically looked at Dr. Gordon. "Umm, Jake, I umm, don't..." "Ooh, Sorry Stacy, I forgot to tell you I live here. When the Plaza converted several years ago, I bought one of the Penthouse Suites. Don't worry, Maria keeps me in line, you have nothing to worry about." "Maria", she said disappointingly. As they entered the elevator, he said, "Maria is one of my Mother's oldest friends. She's in her seventies, and a little overweight, but she is the best housekeeper I ever had and, as you will see, one of the best cooks in Manhattan. Her Lasagna is out of this world."

Turning his key in the elevator lock to open the door to his Penthouse, Stacy noticed how tastefully done the suite was. She noticed mostly earth tones, chestnut leather couches and recliner, lots of artwork and a huge sixty-inch flat screen TV mounted on the wall above the fireplace. As she scanned the rooms, Maria came out from the kitchen. "Dr. Gordon," she said, before seeing Stacy. "Dr. Gordon," continued Maria, "you're supposed to tell call me when you bring home guests. This place is a mess and I"..."Maria," said Dr. Gordon, cutting her off in mid-sentence, "I want you to meet Stacy." "Hello dear," said Maria. "It's about time you brought home a young lady Dr. Gordon." "Nice to meet you, Maria," said Stacy.

"Sita down", Maria said. "I make you both something nice for dinner." In an instant she had turned on her heels and walked straight toward the Doctor. "Dr. Gordon, don't do this to me again. I don't want your date to think I'm a no keepa a good house, look at this place it's very dirty." "Maria," said Dr. Gordon, "we could eat off the floor in here and find no germs, you're cleaner than ammonia, and I love you." As Dr. Gordon kissed Maria on the forehead, Stacy looked at Dr. Gordon with the realization that before her stood a good man.

Maria was busy preparing their dinner and Stacy was enjoying the tour of the three-bedroom suite. Jake caught up with her in one of the guest rooms. She was looking at a painting of a young girl facing the ocean at the beach. Handing Stacy a glass of wine, Dr. Gordon said, "You look sad". She replied, "Not sad, jealous." "The little girl looks free staring at the ocean." "Well," he said, "Is she happy, or does she have doubts about the future." Stacy replied, "Are you talking about the painting or me?" "Both," was his reply.

"I will be free when I get the courage to finally become who I want to be." He said, "Stacy, you are who you want to be, you just need to realize that and let me help you with the final hurdle. I'll do your surgery for you, if you let me." Tears streamed down her face, but she wasn't sad. She was the happiest she had ever been.

"Stacy, I've known you for only four years. I want to get to know you better. I am not one to judge anyone, you are what you are, and we all change. Let me help you and see where this all leads," he said. Leaning forward, she kissed him and said, "Thank you."






Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.