Mature Poetry posted September 7, 2008


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Enter this abode, if you dare...

Hallowseduction

by Mike K2


A thriller, with a few horrors. The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
You told me  to stay away,
with you, I don't want to play.
You coldly said you're a vampiress,
you'll take the life out of me...
When we undress.

Seduced first by your macabre charm;
astonishing you, I fear no harm.
I placate this irrational trepidation,
reversing this to an erotic inspiration.

Fireplace, crackers and potion of the vine,
romantically enchanted, everything is fine.
Absinthe cordials, that green fairy glow;
whole body says," I know where this will go!" 

Seductively affected with each's spirit;
with locked eyes, together they hover.
Seeking from the other their life;
making their partner with pleasure rife.

No stone is left unturned,
nor partner's thoughts spurned.
Released is the spirits of true spectres;
as only orgasmal bliss festers.
 
With love heaped upon  those two vampires
collapsed upon the other's, embered fire.
Her sweat makes a conductor of sound,
allowing him her heartbeat to be found.

Beat! Beat! Beat! Beat! Beat! Beat! Beat!
Beat! Beat! Beat! Beat!
Beat... Beat... Beat...
Beat... Beat...

She slips into a contented deep slumber, 
to that end, he  hesitantly lumbers.
Affixed to her breast,
a rubber spider in the night,
for one last good morning fright!

In the Vampiress' realm should he tread?
Or take her out to dinner,
the next night instead?



Halloween Poetry contest entry

Recognized


My apologies, when I concepted this, I was in a Poe mood. Then a week of do I, Don't I. I really don't want people to think of me in this fashion, but I can't help see if I can scare a few of the members that fancy themselves as vampiress. I had dealings with one that acted in this manner and I tell you what, you'll wish that your heart will stop. Feelings are as much a life force as blood.

Absinthe is traditionally a distilled, highly alcoholic (45%-75% ABV) beverage. It is an anise-flavored spirit derived from herbs, including the flowers and leaves of the herb Artemisia absinthium, also called wormwood. Absinthe has a characteristic natural green colour but is also produced in a clear style. It is often called "the Green Fairy". Although it is sometimes mistakenly called a liqueur, absinthe is not bottled with added sugar and is therefore classified as a liquor.[1] Absinthe is unusual among spirits in that it is bottled at a high proof but is normally diluted with water when it is drunk.

Absinthe originated in the canton of Neuch??tel in Switzerland. It achieved great popularity as an alcoholic drink in late 19th- and early 20th-century France, particularly among Parisian artists and writers. Due in part to its association with bohemian culture, absinthe was opposed by social conservatives and prohibitionists. Charles Baudelaire, Paul Verlaine, Arthur Rimbaud, Vincent van Gogh, Oscar Wilde, and Aleister Crowley were all notorious "bad men" of that day who were (or were thought to be) devotees of the Green Fairy. Absinthe was portrayed as a dangerously addictive psychoactive drug.[2] The chemical thujone, present in small quantities, was blamed for its alleged harmful effects. By 1915, absinthe had been banned in the United States and in most European countries except the United Kingdom, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Although absinthe was vilified, no evidence has shown it to be any more dangerous than ordinary liquor. Its psychoactive properties, apart from those of alcohol, had been much exaggerated.[2]- From the Wikepedia online encyclopedia.

I used Absinthe in this poem as to both its reputation and allure. It is now legal in the United States and in some circles becoming the rage. With this beverage, a little goes a long way. I agree that its psychoactive affect is highly overrated, but because of the herbs, it posses a profound physiological one that lasts longer then the alcohol and should be taken into account with high blood pressure, moods and operating equipment or working. I recommend that first be drank as instructed by the article and not as Fairy Bombs, three shots of Absinthe with a Red Bull. It is also very expensive with an inexpensive bottle going for 40-70 dollars. Imported in the United States is a formulation using a different variety of wormwood (southern) then used in the traditional one. It also uses Green Anise and has the licorice taste of Ouzo.



I
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mike K2 All rights reserved.
Mike K2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.