This contest has ended. But there are over 50 other contests that you can enter. Click here to view our contest listing. Please click here to view the results of this contest.
This contest is aimed at finding the most comprehensive article containing advice, for young men, in regard to dating.
*** This is an honest and serious contest***
* Let us hear, particularly from men (but not exclusive to), what are the best methods in overcoming natural shyness, etc., when asking a girl on a date.
* Ideas for dates, especially for students at university who are on a budget.
* This is NOT about getting a girl to use for a sexual experience. It is about dating.
* Please tell us how to go about it.
* How to handle rejection.
* Perhaps you have amusing stories from your own experience?
* How do you handle a date if you realise that you don't like her, what should one do?
* What pressures do young men face? How should they handle them?
* Many men are so happy to get a girl, sometimes they settle for the first one - good or bad idea? Etc.
I hope you have fun writing this wise advice, based on your own hindsight.
Looking forward to reading them all!
The First Prize Winner will win the complete "Prize Pool"
which is based on the number of entries. The Prize Pool is currently 30.00 member dollars. There are 12 spots still open. If all open spots are used the prize pool will be 90.00 member dollars.
In this contest at least 5 submissions must be made for the vote to begin.
This contest is open to all members. Past contest winners can join the contest.
The voting booth will only be open to writers that have reviewed every entry in this contest. So every entry in this contest must be reviewed by an individual member before he or she can vote for this contest. If entering this contest please be aware that the contest will likely be determined by a low number of votes due to this restriction.
A voting booth will be created shortly after the deadline is reached. At that time all participants will be contacted so they can vote.
The voting booth will include this summary of the contest:
Writing content should not exceed 2000 words.
This contest is full. There are no reserved spots remaining.
There are a limited number of entries.
A vote by writers will determine the winner. The decision is final. All members that submit a work are encouraged to vote.
One entry per person. New entries to the site only. If you already posted a work on FanStory.com that work is not eligible for a contest.
Deadline: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Click the link above to submit your entry. Members with reservations can use the link provided in their contest profile.
Members may not request votes, mention contest entries, or notify potential voters of the vote by private message or other means as specified in the contest terms. The site automatically checks for this form of communication. A break in the contest terms will result in the cancellation of the account.
This contest is full.