Romance Fiction posted May 9, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
True story love story

Best Day of My Life

by jake cosmos aller


 

The best day of my life occurred on September 7, 1982.  It was on that date that I met my fate when the lady of my dreams walked off a bus in South Korean and became my wife two months later.  I will always remember the fairy tale nature of our romance, how I had first met her in a dream in 1974. She appeared to me as if she was an angel. She stared at me in my dream with love blazing from her brown eyes, and sparks flew from heart-to-heart, as she mesmerized me, hypnotized me, putting a love spell on me, her love mojo working overtime.  The dream haunted me for years and I knew that someday, somehow, somewhere I would meet and marry my Dream girl.  I did not know I would have to wait eight years for her to walk off that bus on the date I met my fate, the happiest day of my life.




The time of my life: writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short story. The topic is: The best time you ever had in your life. It can be as an adult or as a child. Please keep it clean. Minimum length 100 words. Maximum Length 4,000 words.


Write a short story. The topic is: The best time you ever had in your life. It can be as an adult or as a child. Please keep it clean. Minimum length 100 words. Maximum Length 4,000 words.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jake cosmos aller All rights reserved.
jake cosmos aller has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.