General Flash Fiction posted May 2, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A short snapshot of the day

My Daily Thoughts and You

by Begin Again


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The world is ending. No joke!

Almost fainted when Corrie called. Should have known she wanted something. Got my adrenaline going.

I cleaned the closets and donated tons of stuff. Finished a mountain of laundry, scrubbed the bathroom, and mopped the floors. Skipped exercise. Too much sweating isn't good.

Baked a pie for Helen. A peace offering for yelling at her yapping dog. He's actually cute, but I was in a mood. Sorry, Spike.

Relaxing under the stars, sipping wine, thinking of you (kisses) and, yes, I promise to finish the novel. Tomorrow? Maybe!

Thanks, God, for another day. Goodnight!











 



Journal Drabble writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
You keep a journal regularly. Something devastating or apocalyptic happens. You are no more. At some point in the future, your journal is discovered. What does the final entry say?

Anything goes for 100 words.

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Begin Again All rights reserved.
Begin Again has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.