Horror and Thriller Flash Fiction posted May 15, 2024


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The wind burns people.

Hell Wind

by Raul1


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
Most people in Virginia went to different cities and towns. They have enjoyed the day at public places. A wind struck them like hard like hot rocks. The people couldn't stand on their own two feet. The wind catches fire destroyed the poor citizens of this place in Richmond. All of them screamed and didn't know what to do. The wind destroyed all the buildings pursued fire inside, so they have died too. It has grown reckless the wind destroyed everything in its path. No one was safe. The animals are destroyed with fire and rapidly die. The plants died of thirst and starvation. Seven hours later, everything was gone. No more people, animals, and plants didn't live here anymore. Mother Nature caused chaos in the town of Richmond. The fire destroyed most things.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.